1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Problem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cloud, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Cloud

I go to a Christian school and I am very gay. You can see how this is a problem. Most of my friends arent christian and they know that I am gay an accept it and they like it but there is an enormous chance that the super discriminating Christians will find out because these people are like sneaky ninja people with eyes like hawks and ears like bats. Can I please have some advice as to what to do to keep it a secret? I would be very grateful.

2. Perseus

Well I once heard this pastor say, "although we don't agree with what homosexuals do, we still love them and care for them"

I know what you mean since my parents are Christian and are very engaged in church ministries. Once in a while I date girls just to cover up and most of my friends understand that.

3. Awkward Balloon

Well you just need to choose now whether or not you want to be openly gay and come out.
    Because your friends all know and are accepting means there really isn't much pressure to come out, which is good. But it's really up to you, and if you would be able to deal with the possible discrimination.

4. Wells

Wells Guest

Just tell your friends not to mention it around school if you already havent. like everyone else said, be prepared for homophobia, and also consider it long term: how long at school have you got left, will teachers treat you differently (which they shouldnt in any school), and in worst case scenario, will you be able to change schools easily?
    It also nice to see some members round my age too :slight_smile:

5. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If most of your friends know, unless you have about 5 friends in total, there is quite a chance people will gossip and more would find out. Since you seem relaxed about your sexuality, here's my advice to you:

Keep calm and fuck everything. If a hardcore Christian starts blabbing around, just tell him it's ok to be gay, since Jesus died for your sins. :roflmao:

6. Cloud

Brilliant fucking advice man lol

7. ScatteredEarth

Honestly, just say fuck it and let them talk all the crap they wanna talk.