1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Or Not

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Can you think of a time when someone asked you if you were Gay & you said "No" also a time when someone asked if you was Gay & you said "Yes" ?

A Gay Guy asked me in a Straight Pub whether I was Gay & I said "No"
    I was still in the Closet at the Time!

More recently, My Mom asked me if I was Gay & I said "Yes"
    which is my greatest accomplishment to date :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

2. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    When people I don't know ask me if I'm gay I say no. Always no.

When I go out with my friends and there's a newcomer and most of the people know I'm gay, I say yes. Which is very discriminatory of me.

3. Dani3l

I always say No... and I hate myself for doing that.
    I think the air inside the closet is running out.

4. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Drill some holes haha, buy a coniferous plant and put it in the closet with you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Perseus

There was this friend of a friend and I found him on F******k and he lived not that far away. We became friends and the friend we both knew didn't know that I was gay. One day, he suddenly asked me if I was gay. I'm pretty proud of myself because I said yes. It's the first time I have truthfully answered this question! He said that he wouldn't tell and he's happy that I told him the truth. :slight_smile: I smile every time I think about it.

6. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

Only one person asked me if i'm straight or not ( because he kept trying to invite me on a date and I told him no everytime). I told him that i'm straight.. it was before i realized that i'm attracted to girls.

7. Dani3l

Actually, I think I'm gonna drill a hole in it this summer. By that, I mean telling one of my closest friends I'm gay. I'm hoping it'll help me answer truthfully to the "Are you gay?" question from that moment on, at least to some people.

8. Munyal

A chick at school would ask me every other day and I always answered no.

Then one day after I started coming out, I said yes. She was pretty surprised.

9. AKTodd

Freshman year in college, my roommate in the dorms asked me if I was gay. My response: I don't know yet.

I didn't much care either, but that was when I was pretty messed up and considered sex and relationships of any kind to be beneath me.

After/during my coming out process I would either tell folks before they asked or answer 'yes' every time.

Todd

10. srslywtf

Mum's asked me about 5 times throughout my life if I was gay, everytime i said no (and thought that was the case at the time). Its sure gonna make it hard to explain when I say yes lol...

Lots of times really... being that I didnt figure it out for myself for a long time.

My policy now though is even though I'm not planning on telling anyone yet, I won't lie.

So that's how I came out to my neighbours and their friends, one of their friends (the only straight one in the room :lol: ) asked me what my orientation was. The neighbours said I was straight.. I corrected them.

If it keeps happening like that itll be too easy! Of course it wont >_<

11. Rolando4

One guy at work was like "look at her, she's hot" and I was like "not really" and then he asked me if I was gay... I should've told him I was at least bi, but just said no... Then a lesbian and a bisexual girl asked me weeks later if I was bi/gay and said yes since I felt more comfortable with them :slight_smile:.

12. Hexagon

No one ever asks me if I'm bi/pan :frowning2:

I deny being gay all the time, because its the truth.

13. KhanSaheb

That just about sums up my entire teenage years. I hadn't figured it out, so I always said, "no." Then came the time after I figured myself out. After that, it was always, "yes."

14. gador

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After I came out to the most important people I made a resolution, that from now on when anybody asks me this, I would say the truth. But nobody has asked me since and I can't even remember when I was asked the last time. Also nobody ever asked me this in earnest, it was always just as a joke:icon_sad:

15. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My parents asked me when I was in 5th grade, I said no. I hate myself for doing that.
    The summer before my freshmen year, I told some people I'm still trying to figure stuff out.
    But other then my parents, I haven't been asked directly. I'm surprised that I haven't been asked considering I've been in numerous situations where the concept of what makes a girl hot has been discussed and I haven't answered once.

16. Harve

The last time I said or implied I was straight must've been at least three years ago. I've still not come to some of my family but I don't see the need to actually lie.

17. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    in boarding school aged 16 people would call me a lesbian but that was mostly behind my back , I got asked once and I denied it but I was In denial myself , then a family friend asked me if I liked boys and I kind mumbled something and avoided the question , since coming out to myself and my friends if people ask I am not going to lie but if family members ask if me about boys I don't correct them either

18. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Only twice.
    Once when I came out to my sister. I was obviously upset and she sat me down and asked me if I was gay.
    then a few weeks ago, I cam out to one of my friends at summer camp, and when I was about to come out to another one, he told me he had a suspicion about what this was about. I asked what and he asked if I was gay

19. Landion

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    After I came out, my father was having a hard time dealing with it. He actually printed off about 300 pages of crap from the internet about how I wasn't gay I was confused. So once a month or so from the time I was 16 until I was 22 he asked if I was gay and everytime I'd tell him "No, I'm confused". Then at a big summer party after everyone had been drinking he asked again... That's when I told him the truth.

Looking back I kinda wish I was able to tell him the truth while I was sober.... But it did make for a comical ride home. :slight_smile:

20. LinkLarkin

I'm not sure if anybody ever asked me seriously if I was gay... the occasions I can think of when people were joking, I found it easy enough to just avoid the question and change the subject, so I don't think I ever specifically denied it... (barring some horrible, awkward repressed memory).

More recently, somebody asked me if I was gay, by complete coincidence, the day after I came out to my first person... so after a moment's hesitation and allowing my mind to race, I said yes. (!)