1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay men fallen for a girl, lezzies fallen for a men?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Siateac34, May 5, 2008.

1. Siateac34

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lesbians and gays: have you ever fallen for someone of the other sex? I'm pretty, pretty, pretty sure that I like a girl. I'm not sexually attracted to her at all, but I think I like her.

Lucas.

2. Paralyzer

Yeah, it happens occasionally. When a girl is being very very flirtacious and she's very very attractive.. I can't help but like her. Rarely, I find myself admiring a woman based on her looks.. but it does happen.
    So obviously, I'm not 100 percent gay, but w/e.. haha I know I'm not bi..

3. LOVEjames

I have never fantasized about a woman... ever. I find women attractive, but I can appreciate their looks, sometimes sexual looks, but I'm never sexually attracted to them.

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had this huge crush on this amazing lesbian I knew once. If she'd been interested in me at all, I might've seen what would have happened.

Although frankly I sometimes take great pleasure in lording my "pure gay" status over some of my friends. Because I can be silly and shallow that way. :slight_smile:

5. SkyTears

Yeah I would consider myself like 98.5% gay to say the truth but I that 1.5% is to small to say that I'm bi for me. And I have a very, um .... sexy, shall I say, friend whom is a girl and I love! the way she looks but I've never thought of her more as a friend (we are close) and I think even if I wasn't her friend that I wouldn't think of her that way.

6. interstella

Once, before I knew for certain I was gay.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

We have a thread here http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1817 where people put themselves on a scale of 0 to 6 with 0 being 100% straight and 6 being 100% gay. The highest scoring was 5 which is "homosexual, with a slight heterosexual tendency". So it would not be unusual for you to have some slight attraction to the opposite sex.

8. InaRut

I can appreciate a girl for her beauty but I just don't see myself being intimate with them. It's kinda hard to imagine the opposite sex as completely unattractive but apparently there is such things as "Heterophobes."

Does anyone here feel completely unattracted to the opposite sex?

9. LOVEjames

I'm sexually heterophobic. xD I like women, though. They're pretty awesome.

10. Emile

Emile Guest

I work with who is so nice and good looking. We go along so well. If I was straight she'd be my girlfriend I think lol. But I'm not sexually attracted to her.

11. Tim

Tim

Happened once senior year, was a weird feeling, but as we talked every day in class, I realized it was more of a best friend vibe (you ever have one of those? It makes you think you could've been best friends if you met earlier =P)

12. Adrian

Adrian Guest

Before I realised I was gay I kind of had crushes on two girls but wasn't sure whether I was sexually attracted to them or not. It's quite confusing really. One of the girls I had a crush on (crush for her is gone now) picked on my feelings for the other one and mentions how I'm in love with her like every time I see her and I end up sat there thinking 'um... how on earth do I go about broaching this subject...'

Life is confusing.

13. sdc91

Yeah, sure!

I think one of my best friends (a girl) is hot. She's probably the only girl who I think is hot, though. She's also the sweetest person ever.

Although if she ever started stripping in front of me, :frowning2:
    I'm still gay.

14. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Yeah, I had some crushes on boys in the past. I'm not sure what you would call the feeling though. And sometimes I'm still attracted to guys. But I'm not sure yet whether I'm bi or totally gay...

15. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I do. I did fall in love with this one girl once after I had figured out my sexuality, but I loved her emotionally, like a family member, but because she wasn't a family member, we did kiss a few times. It was nice, too...

Ah, flashbacks! Anyways, I do consider myself exclusively homosexual, but by that I mean that I am never sexually attracted to girls. Emotional attraction is still possible, but that goes above physical attraction.

16. Stargate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I fell in love with a girl a while back, but back then I thought of myself as bi. In going deeper with my sexuality I've found a lot of my feelings just to be I know society wanted me to feel.