1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cory Monteith... I miss you!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Perseus

It has been a while since I've been shocked by the news that Cory passed away. Watching glee makes me feel so empty like I can't really sense the passion in the vocals. The voices that used to make me shiver... Cory! Oh please! I really miss you so much!! Glee is so sad to watch when I think about you! Why did you have to leave Lea by herself like this? She really needs you!

One of my idol is gone, and one other is beyond repair.

RIP Cory, Stay strong Lea!

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not apart of the Glee fandom and the most I've seen are previews and clips, and the news pains me. Cory's death touched and affected so many fandoms on tumblr and it's beautiful how many groups have come together to give the Gleeks support. It makes me wonder how they're going to continue the show now that he's gone.

We miss you always, Cory.

3. LinkLarkin

I managed to force myself through an episode of Glee a couple of days ago, but it was a totally surreal experience. I didn't like where Finn's storyline was going and wouldn't have minded seeing a bit less of him, but just knowing the circumstances under which he's no longer a part of the show mean that it can't ever quite be the same for me.

And yes, I'm devastated for Lea as well, possibly even more so than for Cory himself.

4. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ugggg. I am sorry for the loss of life, but that man was a an addict and I hate glee. It's like high school musical on steroids. They had to shut down the show sometime and now the cast can move on to greener pastures. Like the walking dead for example. They always need new zombies and group members.

5. LinkLarkin

^I agree about the addict part, he brought it on himself, especially as he'd been in rehab three months earlier. Glee isn't going to finish because of it though, it's already been renewed for at least two more seasons. It's just going to be a lot different without him.

---------- Post added 20th Jul 2013 at 06:52 PM ----------

Plus The Walking Dead is only a year younger than Glee so you could just as easily argue that they have to shut that down sooner or later...