1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He's gone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cloud, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Cloud

I just recently found that the guy at my school I have a crush on, has been expelled from school. I am not coping very well with this. I'm really really depressed and sad. I don't want to go to school any more because he won't be there. I'm seriously not holding up well. I have no one to talk to because I haven't told my friends that I like him. I'm really not wanting to do anything any more. I won't really get many chances to see him because I am busy during my weekends and during the week.

I don't know what to do. I'm lost.

2. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Considering the circumstances of how he was expelled, I would suggest that you find someone else. I think you should spend your time around friends and find a hobby more. And you should go to school, you're only 15, and you still have 3 years of school left plus university, you still have plenty of chances to fall in love. Move on and don't lose faith in yourself. And you can always come to Empty Closets, we're here to help you.

Good luck.

3. Wells

Wells Guest

Exactly what Azrael said. I moved schools some time ago, moved house and I was wondering where id be without my crush (even though I never spoke to her). Now im at a new school and got a crush on this boy who I dont know too well. Its summer holidays and I was thinking what will I do without him? I do anything. Play games, watch tv, do housework (my mums wondering why!) Etc.It will go over time hopefully, and even quicker with what Azrael said.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    +1 to everything above. You may think this is the end for you, but you have only started life and you will find other people/crushes. Someone who is expelled is going to need a lot of time to get their priorities back together. Stay in school and keep your eyes on the prize (going to college/university or something that can help you get a stable job). Chances are you have other crushes that you just never thought about because of this guy.

5. ScatteredEarth

Don't let one guy ruin your education. If you don't hold up well because of that one guy, you lost. Don't lose, just pick up your pieces and start fresh. Chances are there's about 15-20 more guys that are just like him in your school alone.

6. leer

You will get over it . make plans to get out with your friends am sure it wont be long till another hot guy takes your fancy