1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trapped in routine

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Diego89, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Diego89

Ever feel like you are? I feel so frustrated and mediocre these days... Is there a way out?

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My life can be this way.. But just when I start thinking it, BAM!! My schedule for the next month is changed.

At this point, my life is in constant change (but that usually happens in the summer). But I know when I get back to routine, it won't be long.

Although I do make sure not every day is the same. If you're in a city, go explore a new part of it. If you keep going to the same restaurant, go to one you've never been to. Eat something you've never tried that you've ALWAYS wanted to. Pick a day to do something you've never done before.

So then even when it IS routine, it's not the same goddamn thing every day.

3. Hexagon

You schedule things a month in advance? I can barely manage to keep to whatever I decide to do later that day.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually that's classes, which usually don't last very long. A few months, maybe. But still, when it's obvious that class is ending soon (like we're getting ready for a test or the end of a project), it's time to look at the schedule and pop in the next class. Vacations are also scheduled in advance, but usually WAY in advance, like a year or 2.

But as I said, do something different every day, or maybe not EVERY day, but maybe a few days a week?