1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could live in an alternate universe...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shamrockmut93, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Sometimes, I wish I could have my life exactly as it is except that I would be living somewhere outside of Montréal. A Quebecois version of myself would be able to speak English just as well as I do French, and I would be old enough to go out with my friends. Not to mention, the standard of living in Canada is pretty much identical to that of the US, the cost of living and education is much lower, the country is far more gay-friendly than the states, and in many ways, Canadians are much better off, at least compared to the people in my hometown lol

If you could live an alternate version of your life, what would it be like? And for those of you who wouldn't change anything, well, I'm jealous lol

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I could live in an alternate universe, I'd live in Russia and hopefully homosexuality there would be tolerated and embraced. I don't know why Russia, I just like the language and other things.

3. George

I would like to live in an alternate world where being gay is completely accepted by all members of society. A world where I didn't have to go through all the internal struggles and where there wasn't even a closet to come out of. A world where I could have actually gone to school dances and pursued relationships with my high school crushes. A world where I didn't have to pick between being true to myself and making my parents happy. A world where love is love, nothing more, nothing less.

I hope I live to see the day that the real world matches this ideal completely. :slight_smile:

4. TymeLawd

TymeLawd Guest

I'd live in a world where everyone in my life accepted me for who I am...

5. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Geez, everyone is being so pedestrian!
    How about a universe where everyone has infinite wishes, with the rule that their wishes have to be positive for everyone they affect.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well, in my alternate universe I'd have a dick, I'd have talent, be ripped, and be happy with who I was... Along with world peace and equality and shit.

7. Beware Of You

I would live in Canada, and religion would have died off centuries ago so there would be no wars down to religion, no 9/11, no Troubles in Ireland, no bigotry.

8. boysdontcry

I'd live in an alternate universe with no official countries at all, just groups of people with a culture, with no land or religion disputes. I'd be in a body I could be comfortable with, or I wouldn't have a reason to be uncomfortable, as would everyone, and we'd all have the power to pull whatever we needed out of our pockets.

9. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My imagination is limited, and despite being second guessed a lot, I wouldn't want to change the universe that I am living in. If I did, I wouldn't be able to love the people I love in the same way and chances are, I might be even worse in the other universes.

If there's one tiny quirk that I could change is that homophobia disappeared and that pillows and teddy bears can hug back.

10. Littlemonkey

If I could live in a parallel universe, geez, what a question.
    I guess I wouldn't change the actual place I live, but I think the main change I would make would be the choices I've made in life. To be closer to the person I'd like to be. Be accepted for who I really am.
    Oh, and I'd like a big nice house and a bank account that doesn't require me "checking my finances" constanlty.

11. LinkLarkin

I'd live in either Paris or New York, but light pollution would be eradicated and I'd be able to see the stars and the Milky Way from my apartment balcony. I'd be a successful businessman who got to travel all around the world, but I'd also be a talented enough pianist that I was occasionally booked for recitals. I'd either be straight or a higher proportion of people would be gay so that I wouldn't find it so difficult to find a partner.

12. Munyal

I would live in an alternate universe where Mass Effect was real and Commander Shepard chose the Synthesis ending.

13. Naren

I'd live in a universe where everyone could fly like Superman, and nobody was poor.

14. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd be in an alternate universe where I'm a cis-male and a better fucking writer and and decent filmmaker. I'm an ego case, whatever.

15. Wells

Wells Guest

I'd be able to be boyfriends with my crush, have everyone accepted fot who they are, not just sexuality, but race, heigh, weight, religion etc. and I would have a best friend, which ive never reall had :grin:

16. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I'd live in the world of Avatar or Naruto so I could have awesome powers and marry Aang or Sakura.

17. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is very simple for me. Here's what I'd change:

1. My race would be white.

2. My family would be upper-middle class.

3. I'd live in a state/city that's ultra gay.

4. Or, I might be a heterosexual.

5. I'd have a black Great Dane named Nelson.

6. I would have only 3 friends, all of them gay, furry, and one of em is white, another is Japanese, and the third shall be Latino.

7. I shall be fluent in French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, and Russian.

8. I may or may not have a boyfriend depending on what orientation I decide. He must be a twink, have size 13-15 feet (long not wide), a foot fetish even more intense than mine, a penis that is 8 inches in length, non-hairy body (otter), height at around 6'2", weighing at 120lbs flat, no abs just a smooth belly, red hair, green eyes, um.....dunno about skin color (he might be a white boi, dunno). His age matches mine, same birth month, shares at least half of my interests, isn't into sports, has the same fetishes I do (and some more). Um....yeah that's it I guess.

9. My entire family will be fine with me being gay.

10. I'm a romantic, love-dovey S.O.B. that doesn't hate people, holds no grudges, and is kind, respectful, and friendly to everyone he meets.

I'd write a whole thread on this but why bother? I think I hit my main points.

18. Idek1204

I don't like my life but I'm terrified of change or the unknown. So I probably don't want this alternative version. (Unless my alternative version was dead)

Ps - 100th post!

19. Sr Francium

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In my alternative universe every species has evolved into super species, so advanced people could regrow limbs, animals can speak, there would be a huge piece of land replacing the seven. Oh, and every year a specific amount of organisms would be slaughtered as a food supply and for harvest.
    :.'D
    That's why i'm not God.

20. angelzflyyy

angelzflyyy Guest

If I could live in an alternate universe....

I'd prove the multiple universe theory
    (Rewind!)Might get more high school classes so I'm not paying for them in college..literally
    I would see every choice I made I'd still end up making it the same way because I was pre-destined to make that choice (deja-vu)
    wondering what alien food tastes like the next universe over? anyone?