1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um I need everyone's opinion on sex and only 18-25 or older can answer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I know everyone's preference on who they have sex with is private and it's their business ,do u get scared ? And are real penii better then ftm's penii prosthetic or they're the same ? And how come lesbian sex is the safest?? Does thinking sex daily make me a pervert? I haven't had sex yet :frowning2:

#1 Unsurevirgin, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
  2. Rolando4

I can only answer like two of your questions. Sex can be scary when you're inexperience, but I guess you get more comfortable as time goes on. I'm still inexperienced, so I do get nervous. I don't want to do something wrong, y'know? Also, thinking about sex daily doesn't make you a pervert haha. I mean, you shouldn't be thinking about it 24/7, but sex is only a natural part of life!

3. FloatingPiano

1.) I have had sex a few times, and it is normal to be scared the first time or two. But it's important that you communicate with your partner and respect each others feelings and needs. Also, when you do have sex, make sure it's what you really want. Don't do it if you're not ready.

2.) I've never had any experience with a penis/or a dildo so I can't help you there lol

3.) It is a common misconception that lesbian sex is the safest. It is still very possible to get STDs and such. Just know who you are having sex with and that they are clear of diseases. You just can't get preggers from lesbian sex.

4.) Thinking about sex on a daily basis is normal, as long as your are not completely obsessed with it and the thoughts aren't taking over your life.

I hope this helps you. :slight_smile:

#3 FloatingPiano, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  4. LD579

You shouldn't ever get scared of sex. If you do get scared, there may be underlying issues that you'd have to deal with. You can get nervous about sex, though, but many people have been or get nervous about sex, even if it's not their first time.

Real penises are likely more hot/warm than prosthetic ones because of the blood flowing through them. Lesbian sex would be the safest because of the relative lack of bodily fluid transmissions (Even with vaginal discharges and stuff, I guess), compared to having sex with guys and semen and stuff, but you still should be doing safe sex practices.

Thinking about sex daily doesn't make you a pervert.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Haha thanks if I talked to my mom about she'll think I'm a pervert or slut and Im not :/

6. HeyAshley

there's no reason to be scared of having sex. maybe nervous if you're inexperienced, i was nervous my first time. i can't answer the question about real and fake dick's because i've never let a girl strap one on and nail me. that's not my thing. but i'd imagine that the real deal is better than a fake one. i think most people would agree with that.

lesbian sex is the safest because there's no insertion of body parts so you're much less likely to contract or spread a disease. but don't mistake "safest sex" for 100% safe, it's not. if you're going to scissor a girl with genital warts, you may just wake up with it.

and lastly, no, you're not a pervert for thinking about sex everyday. at some point everyday i think about sex. it's a natural part of life. don't worry :slight_smile:

7. bigbrother123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sex can be a very scary thing and shouldn't be taken lightly. If you're scared then you should wait until it's with a person that will take the time to ease your fears and most importantly wait until you're comfortable. Don't let anyone pressure you into sex and it is okay to be scared. For your other questions, technology has advanced enough that a prosthetic can very much be just like a real penis. The person wearing the prosthetic won't have feeling but for the one being penetrated by it, it will feel the same. It collects heat and gets warm. I would say lesbian sex isn't the safest, they do still have risks of stds. The risks might be lower but they're still there. And no, thinking about sex often doesn't make you a pervert. Sex is a natural human activity and all humans are hormonal. The degree to which they are hormonal is different though. Any amount is normal.

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was pretty scared about my first time having sex, but I was with someone I cared about very much and trusted.

I wouldn't know, but I imagine that it wouldn't make a huge difference. It's not like the only sensation during penetrative sex is the feeling of the penis/prosthetic, and when you're focusing on the person you're having sex with, I doubt it'll make a major difference to what you feel whether you're being penetrated by flesh or silicone.

I think it's seen as being the safest because it doesn't involve one person ejaculating inside the other. It's certainly not risk-free though.

No, it's completely normal and natural.

9. JustAnotherSoul

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a virgin (not for long, hopefully. Women's college, here I come!) but I don't consider sex scary. I feel like I'm ready, and when I meet a woman I want to sleep with who also wants to get into my pants, then it'll happen. I do think that everyone is different and that if you're not sure if you're ready, then you're not emotionally ready and shouldn't do it.

Lesbian sex tends to be the safest simply because the community has the lowest total number of STI infected people. There are studies that have tried to figure out why this is, and one theory is that straight people and gay men are more promiscuous. But lesbians often have lots of partners, so maybe it has something to do with the fact that you can boil most dildos to disinfect them. You can't boil a penis attached to a live human being. Also, maybe because there are lots of lesbians who aren't into penetration and/or oral at all. And although it's possible to communicate an STD through fingers, it's pretty easy to avoid being infected.