1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by willywonka, Jul 24, 2013.

1. willywonka

willywonka Guest

Usually when I have a dream, I have some sort of semi-lucid dreaming where I can control my actions and movements, while not being aware that I'm dreaming. For example, if I were being chased in a dream, I could control where and how fast I'm running, but I wouldn't be able to just change the dream completely... sorry if that's confusing. Anyways, the other night, I had a dream where I was driving in a car, and one of my friends was in the passenger seat ( lets call him Joe). I was a a stop light, when Joe suddenly asked me if I'm gay. I remember panicking and stuttering out something... I don't remember what exactly. All I know is that he found out I'm gay in the dream, but I never said the words "I'm gay". I also remember him being accepting of it. I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to mean, but I felt sorta reassured that people would accept me when they find out I'm gay.

TL;DR friend found out I'm gay in a dream.

So. Have any of you guys ever come out of the closet in a dream?

2. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No not yet haha. At least if I could it would be a great experience.

3. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

nope.. never came out in my dreams, only in my imagination
    your dream probably means that you should come out because people will accept you! :grin: