1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funny story my brother told me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ettina, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some background - Siri is an artificial AI present in a certain brand of cell phone, who has a limited understanding of human speech and will reply to you verbally. She can often be quite hilarious when she misunderstands something, however.

Anyway, my brother has a classmate, who in the middle of class, took out his cellphone and said "suck my dick, Siri." Her reply?

"I can't find that. Would you like me to search the web for it?"

The teacher decided not to punish him because he'd already be getting plenty of teasing for it.

2. ScatteredEarth

That sounds like something similar to a story that happened in our class. One of my classmates taught siri to say "Go fuck yourself" whenever my other classmates name was said. So he gave it to the guy and he said suck my dick, while everyone else said his name. Siri said "go fuck yourself" and the entire back row busted out laughing. The teacher nearly sent us all to the discipline office because she thought we were laughing at her teaching. Good times.