1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do u feel bored or become bored with the person ur with ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Do u feel or become bored with the person seeing and break up ur relationship ?

2. Hexagon

I wouldn't know.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

To me that's usually a sign that it's time to reevalutate the relationship or try to renew the spark. I know with my last (and only relationship) I'd have periods where I'd get restless, bored but had to kind of get in there, remind myself of why I asked them out in the first place and would chat them up (over text or in person). Usually that'd solve it.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Yes, many times. If I have to put work in a relationship that's not even 6 months old then I'm simply going to take that as a sign that its not the relationship for me, which is fine. That's what dating at a younger age is all about; making mistakes, figuring out what you like or not like, and learning from it all.

5. bigbrother123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    If you're getting bored then you need to put work into making yourself not bored again. If you want to remain in the relationship then just figure out ways to not be bored. I mean everyone gets bored at some point or another. But any good relationship is about figuring out how to get through tough points and not just giving up. IF everyone gave up at the first sign of trouble then no one would ever have any type of relationships. Talk to your partner and figure out what you can do that is fun. Try carving out time just for each other and doing something new. There are really a number of things you can do with your partner, just be open to new things. And finally, something you might what to ask yourself is, Is my partner work a little work? Do I want to throw away a good relationship just because I am a little bored? The answers to these questions could determine what you do about the situation.

6. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Thank u and it is a good relationship Im not confident of myself and I'm always worried he'll be one of those boys. But he reassures me he's on my side , he's man he has respect for ladies and he'd never hit anyone .he says he wants to protect and love me but I have hard time with boys . They're not trust worthy at times .im wondering if I'm good enough,smart enough ,confident enough . Sometimes I wanna drink alcoho or have sex to numb the pain and I never did bc of my parents rules.

#6 Unsurevirgin, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  7. leer

I got quite board at the end of my last relationship lasted 6 month's & I got board because
    I was giving everything & he just sat around doing little .

8. bigbrother123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Has he ever done anything to you that would suggest he would hurt you? To me it sounds like he does have respect for women and he is a trust worthy person. If he hasn't done anything to show otherwise of course. If he is willing and wanting to protect and love you and you say it's a good relationship then let him.

You are always good enough. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Drinking and having sex will do just that, numb the pain. It won't go away. When the alcohol wears off and the sex is over you're still faced with the same problems but now you have sex and drinking on top of that. Pretty soon you need more of alcohol or more sex to numb the pain until you're addicted and that's all you can think about. That's a one way ticket to trouble. They don't solve anything. They have better ways to deal with pain and hurt.

9. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

He did obviously, I was happy.

10. Perseus

I don't get bored of people, but once this guy told me he was bored of me.

11. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I got bored of my ex because she did that thing where she would spend ALL of her free time with me. By doing that, she drowned out the rest of my social social life, and there was distance created between me and my friends.

If you're unhappy with a relationship, you'll eventually betray those feelings to your partner. They'll know your unhappy and that'll prevent them from being happy. Might as well call it off when it gets to that point.

When you breakup with a boyfriend/girlfriend you're bored of, it's sucha relieving feelings. Call me heartless, but it's true.

12. DrkRayne

Maybe? I dunno. I haven't had a moment where I'm bored with her and we've been together over 3 years. Hmmmmm. We try new things in and out the bedroom. Maybe one day we will...but she tends to keep me laughing and I think I do the same with her. :slight_smile:

Also we have out own lives. We do a lot of things together, but we hangs out with her friends and I hang out wiht mine. So....we don't crowed each other.

Also I've been told we have an unhealthy need to cling to each other. That we are emotionally dependent. I'm told thats a bad thing, but I dont know why yet.

13. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get bored. I usually stick around though because I like the comfort of having someone. Doesn't mean it's not time to re-evaluate things...

14. ScatteredEarth

That was my fear originally. I was so worried that I would lose interest and it would fall apart. But it never did, and it never will it seems. Just the fact that I love him and he loves me excites me and keeps me occupied.

15. QueerQueen

It's always kind of a thing your afraid of happening in a relationship, whether the other person gets bored of you or vice versa, and I am sort of a person who can get bored easily. I was at a stage where I dated these three people one after the other, and when five months came around for every one of them it just felt like time to let them go, because it was no longer that fun and exciting feeling you have at the start of a relationship.

I broke up with all of them and then I met a girl... ironically through one of those exes that I got together with. I guess its all just trial and error. Were not together now, but we still have a close relationship and strong feelings for each other, I would be more than happy if she was end game, but we'll see.

As for getting bored of people your in a relationship with, if it feels almost as if it's an effort to be with that person, my advice would be to get out of that relationship, yes maybe you could improve on it and be fairly happy with what you have, but I'm almost sure you could be happier with someone else. If you are with someone where you can sit on a couch with them, no tv, nothing but the two of you, and you can entertain each other I think you have a pretty good thing going :slight_smile:

16. toushirojaylee

My ex became bored with me. I can feel it.

17. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was feeling bored with the hand I usually use so I switched to my other hand.

18. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am pretty bored with being single.