1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible "Straight" hook up?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Johnpeters55, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Johnpeters55

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello, I am openly gay in my are and their is someone who I am very much interested in that comes into the lumber yard in which I work as a cashier. I see him a lot and know of many girls he's been with. I made it clear that I am interested in him and sometimes I strongly get the vibe that he is interested as well, but than their are other times in which he's just making a fool out of me. I need to know would it be bad to slip him my number?

-John

2. john1b1

john1b1 Guest

Well, we're going to need more information than that. Are you in a LGBT-friendly area? Do you know anything about that person's opinions on LGBT matters? What kind of signs has he given you that he's interested/not interested?

3. ScatteredEarth

If you truly know he's straight, then it's best to leave things be. If he's into you he'll come to you.

4. Rolando4

If he really is flirting with you, he's not really straight. Or maybe he thinks you're just an easy way to get a blowjob, in that case he's using you... I wouldn't go any further with him, but it's up to you.