1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk About Your Crush!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ViolinGirl8, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ViolinGirl8

ViolinGirl8 Guest

Hey! So, there might already be a thread for this out there, but nothing came up when I searched it, so I'll just go ahead and start my own...

I always hate being with a group of girls that are just giggling away about their crushes and I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. It sucks. So, here's your chance to just gush about your crush! YAY!

Julia (my crush) is amazing. She is so funny, and can make me laugh no matter what. She is a wonderful writer, which is a skill that I very much admire because I love to write myself. She is also an artist and is very talented. Julia is tall and slender with tan skin and long [kind of] caramel-colored hair and hazel eyes. I have had a crush on her for way too long, so long I'm not even sure how long it's been. She recently came out to me as bisexual when I came out to her as possibly gay (I'm not quite sure yet) and she joked that she would "totally date me"! Oh, if only it weren't a joke...

Your turn! Gush away... and don't be afraid to be cheesy! :icon_wink

2. Awkward Balloon

You're so lucky that she came out too, that means there is a chance!! :grin:
    My crush is a guy called Shane who I met at Irish College. Out of the three weeks I knew him, we didn't speak much but my house was beside his so I saw him often. He was tall, he had red hair and really dark blue eyes. He was always making people laugh on the bus journeys, and he had the cutest laugh.
    I had heard that he could be gay, but he never came out. Unfortunately now we live counties apart and I may never see him again. :frowning2:

3. coreyl13

I've had a crush on the same guy for years. We haven't seen eachpther in 2 yrs and haven't talked in 7 months. I'd go into detail about how Amazing of a person he is but I've finally gotten over him.I was so stupid.

4. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

My crush is amazing too! I lover her so much. she is so kind, funny, caring. The truth is you might think she's a bitch, but she is such a good person. She is very interesting, sensitive and she has the most beautiful smile i've ever seen. I love her hair and the way she plays with it :slight_smile: I love her voice, clothes, touch and her wink! coolest wink ever.
    I wish she wasn't straight and taken :\

5. Minx

My crush is... kind, intelligent and caring. He can be goofy at times with his silly type of humor. They're thoughtful and patient with me, even through my baggage from the past. He likes to listen to me ramble which is amazing. :lol: He has a big heart and never seems to hesitate to help others. He doesn't talk about himself a lot and that makes asking him things an adventure.

Basically... he's completely out of my league but he never makes me feel that way. Being around him inspires me to be a better person. I'll always be grateful for that. :slight_smile:

6. Hrantou

Its a tiny crush. He's nice and sweet and not bad on the eyes if I do say so myself, but since the chances of anything happening are on the lower side of the scale, and the chances of him being remotely interested in me are extremely low, I don't think much of it. Its a minor crush. I've been burned too many times to let my mind go too crazy.

But crazier things in this world have happened :slight_smile: :kiss:

7. Abbra

My crush is cynical, sarcastic, and lazy. But damn it all, if she isn't just the most lovable person. She's so non-judgemental about everything. She doesn't treat me like I'm an idiot like everyone else. We can make fun of each other, and laugh it off like an inside joke that is always renewing itself.. She's so smart too. We have very similar taste in movies and music, which happens so rarely. Normally, I feel so inferior to my crushes, but this girl just feels so natural and right. It doesn't feel like I need to impress her. We just are. I hate how natural it feels, because I know that she's straight. This feeling though. I get a gay vibe from her that's so strong. It could be true, or it could be denial, and yet I refuse to shake it. Even if it hurts, she has given me so much to hope for. No matter how foolish, I don't want to shake away my emotions like I tried with every other girl. Even if I can only like her as a friend, I will take it. She's worth more than a broken heart.

8. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush is a girl that's really nice and socially awkward like me. We've had a lot of interesting conversations before and she's sweet and funny and I really do like her. I just wish there was a chance. :frowning2:

9. coreyl13

This exactly

10. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My crush for the last 7 years or so just happens to be my great friend. We did everything together as if we were a couple (my friends always joked to me when he wasn't around about what a cute couple we made), and that includes hobbies and sporting activities. Unfortunately he moved a couple of years ago and I have moved several times since. We still talk frequently though, which makes me reminisce about days gone by and whatnot. If only he would have been the one, lol! I have since come out to him and he has been texting and calling a lot more. I won't hold my breath though.

#10 Ruprect, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  11. Blu

Blu

Hi, pen pals....

This sounds like a lot of fun so here goes even though I already did this somewhere else, I can always do it again.

My crush, is probably one of the funniest people I've ever met. He has a great smile and a even cuter voice. He dances a lot and is always doing something dorky. He's very tall and talks about McDonald's a lot, he even made a song one night about McDonald's that made me cry laughing.

gosh, I'm blushing just writing this....not good!! But yeah not sure but he appears to be a well rounded person, a good mixture of fun and business.

12. SecretlyASloth

My most recent crush is intelligent, smart, and has the cutest smile. I would stare at his smile for ages and ages when he laughs. It makes me smile whenever I can make him laugh. He is one of the only people I've ever met who can understand me to some degree.

13. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My crush is nice, kind, soft spoken, intelligent, hilariously funny, has a dark side of humor that I like, and he is not bad on the eyes, either. :slight_smile: I feel so happy when I get the chance to talk to him because he is such a good friend, and whenever I'm feeling down about something, he knows exactly what to say to make me feel good about myself again. I also get so anxious when I talk to him though, because he has no clue I'm crushing on him, AND he has a boyfriend, so I don't see it happening any time soon between us. :/

14. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He's intelligent, insightful, has the most beautiful eyes and cutest smile. I could just stare at him all day long, he's just so cute that words are irrelevant between us and then a kiss can say everything. He just...understands me :slight_smile:

15. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I'm over crushes, tbh.