1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Judgemental People

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by heartbroken2013, Jul 26, 2013.

1. heartbroken2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why are people so judgemental towards everything they think is wrong ?
    Why cant people live their lives the way they want to , its ur life not theirs so i just dont know anymore ..:kiss:(*hug*)

2. Hexagon

I should probably start by saying that they need to seriously adjust their morality, I don't in any way agree with these people (I take it you mean homophobes). But you said it yourself, they think homosexuality is wrong. And people do what they can to prevent bad things happening. So yeah, thats why.

3. FreeFlow9917

I really don't judge people, because every person has their story, the radicals, the homeless, the weird, and the outcasts. If i ever do judge, it's based on their actions they present in public, because peoples actions speak about their personality and how they present themselves.

---------- Post added 26th Jul 2013 at 07:59 PM ----------

They do it as a stance of authority and to establish themselves as a higher power than you, because most that judge on homosexuailty are narcisstic and use as a way to say they are better than you.