1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay my town has a GLBTIQ group!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Enigmatic, May 8, 2008.

1. Bendigo
    Way2Be
    Same sex attracted or GLBTIQ (gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transgender, intersex, queer/friendly) support group that runs events throughout the school term, coordinated by Greater Bendigo Youth Services. Phone: (03) 5434 6092

It's a youth group that I only just recently found out about. I never though we had one. :confused: My boyfriend and I went there after school on Monday to join but we kind of took our time getting there so it was closed.
    We left out names and numbers at reception but haven't been gotten back to yet, on account of that they're only open on Mondays, I think...But my mum had an appointment with my Transition Support lady, she helped me get back into school when I left, and she left a message with her. Both are located in the same building.
    It was pretty funny because the day after I inquired about joining Way2Be she, the transition support lady, ended up asking my mum if I was gay or at least Bi and mentioned it.
    So now I have her helping me and my boyfriend get joined up faster so it's going to be great.
    I'm surprised my mum's been taking so much interest in me lately and is actually being this supportive. So soon enough I'll be meeting a bunch of GLBTIQ peeps every Monday after school.
    Gah...ummmmm...mind blank. My head's been in the clouds for almost a week now.
    If I think of anything else I'll be sure to add it.
    Oh this is their logo, it's pretty cool compared to the other ones belonging to the groups from other towns.

Attached Files:

2. ethene

Lucky you.
    I wish there was a support group in my city :frowning2: