1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love at first sight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Perseus

My boyfriend asked me out the day we met. Not only that I feel in love with his amazingly attractive face, but also with his soft, kind and cute words that make me smile everyday. I love him with all my heart and think of him all the time. I knew we were perfect for each other when I saw him. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and his words are always so comforting and warm. It was love at first sight, we knew it. (*hug*)

Although our relationship has to be long distance, I can still feel the warmth of his body and heart against mine. He has made my life feel brand new as I have something to live for everyday. He is perfect in my eyes because of everything he is. I just wish that we could see each other everyday. :lol:

He is adorable, isn't he? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :thumbsup:

2. smartsunny

adults always say when we're this young we dont know what love really is. if u feel ur heart belongs to someone u dont really like or even hate, is it love?

3. ScatteredEarth

Good for you. Trust me when I say that making an LDR work is hard. But if you are consistent with it, I'm sure you'll make it work.