1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had a weird dream last night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticklish Fish, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Ticklish Fish

1) For whatever reason, I am supposedly in a subway station with other people i was supposed to at least barely know, but I don't recognize anyone lol
    2) Also for whatever reason, the people and I were stuck in train stations. There were no other people like security, monitor people, whatever. I remember a scene from my dream that I went to those security monitor room (with many mini tv's showing what cameras were looking at) and there was nobody
    3) then suddenly subway trains come in from both sides, and everybody had a doppleganger/clone that were persuading them to go with them. I kind of remember it was something like "you don't know where the train is going to"
    4) The people were around me eventually decreased and joined the subway train
    5) This whole time I was without a clone/doppleganger until I was the last one at the station

6) then it gets weird and I forget :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't usually ask for dreams, but most sites I googled that says about having doppleganger weren't what I was looking for. What if I was the one who didn't have a doppleganger/clone in my dream? Does it mean I feel alone or something?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, dreams usually are as a result of our brains processing stuff but it is really hard to pinpoint the reason as to why you had this particular dream. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Not too long ago I saw a documentary on dreams, and it was argued that dreams help us to recognize dangers and learn how to navigate around them.

3. Hrantou

I once had a dream I lived on north pole of mars and I was at a restaurant in a space city and everyone around me was eating a "Northern Mars Blue Fish" which was a fish as big as a 4 person table and was apparently delicious.

My advice: Don't take dreams too seriously. I don't think I'll live on the north pole of Mars anytime soon. :lol:

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Sounds like a job for Foxface. :grin:

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If anyone can help you with this, it's Foxface :slight_smile:

6. Ticklish Fish

the most concern I have is that...

is the dream saying I'm lonely or alone in my situation? XD

7. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Foxface can help you with that. Shoot him a PM.

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Who is this FoxFace people speak of...

Anyway you feel lost and your lonely.

9. Hexagon

Foxface is a member here who has a background in therapy and he's done dream analysis here before.

10. Ticklish Fish

ok, guys. I posted on his wall and I'm just waiting lol.

this thread will turn into a discussion about foxface if i don't stop here?..

11. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :roflmao:

12. ScatteredEarth

I had a dream where I was driving a car with my friends and they told me to ease on the gas because it had a high acceleration. So I tap the gas pedal and the car flies into the air and pushes us out. (Sorta like when you throw an explosive at a warthog in Halo)

13. Foxface

Hello Ticklish Fish

I know it gets tiresome but I will throw out my usual caution. I am a Feminist Jungian therapist and dream interpretation is something I do quite often. The only issue I will mention is that I do not know you or your current situation and as such the analysis I give will be superficial and based only on the symbols you’ve given me.

Thanks for understanding

Now then…
    The first symbol that comes up is the subway which typically means depth, deep or feeling closed in. Bear in mind this doesn’t have to mean that you are necessarily trapped in a physical sense but rather something may be holding you back or you may be holding in something deep and personal. Based on this limited information I would say there is a feeling of crowding in your life. The people may represent several forces or issues surrounding you now or possibly the people in your life. The doppelgangers are an interesting touch. Now what I get from the clones and them leaving on the train without you or without your clone may be an issue of abandonment or neglect from your past or current situation. All of these people leave you more or less alone in this deep dark place. Overall, I would have to ask (and you don’t need to answer publically) if you have some things going on inside that you feel you need help with. A desire to work on some inner conflict but feeling like you may need assistance to do so.

So, I hope this helps. Please let me know if you want to chat here or privately or have any questions. Again, this is just superficial with what I saw from your post.

Foxface

14. Stripe101

In my last dream, my cat was vomiting this black stuff and my mom didn't want to help.

So that was fun.

15. biggayguy

Wouldn't a lack of security represent a feeling of not being safe? Perhaps it could be that not knowing the train destinations make you feel out of control. Just my two cents.

16. UndercoverGypsy

[​IMG]