1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do Straight guys mind this

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Jul 28, 2013.

1. person57

I've heard that some straight guys don't mind getting a blow job and a rim job from other guys. Is this true?

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think it's the Bi-curious Guys :slight_smile:

3. person57

Thank you for answering :slight_smile:

4. UndercoverGypsy

What Dublin Boy said. I've heard that some guys hear that guys give better bjs (due to personal experience), and want to find out for themselves.

5. person57

Thanks for answering :slight_smile:

6. lukeluvznicki13

A lot of the time, teens are curious and like experimenting. However I agree with DublinBoy, its more the bi-curious guys that would allows blow jobs :slight_smile:

7. ManilaBoy

hmm he is not that straight at all or sex is sex - regardless of gender. Yup bi-curious is the term

8. derrik

every man like a blow job

If he got a thing against guys sucking him - he can close his eyes

9. UndercoverGypsy

HAHA if only everyone thought that way.

10. leer

bi curious . one of the things my brother said I was when he found out I was gay .he understands now.

11. jp16

I second this boy up here :slight_smile: or maybe a closeted gay guy.

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've heard of this. They could be straight, bi-curious, bisexual, closeted gay... never was a fan of sexual labeling solely due to acts, though, and think anyone could have and enjoy sex with someone outside of their orientation under the right circumstances.

13. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My boyfriend always says that straight only lasts a couple of beers. He has done sexual things with many straight guys.

Also, not so long ago a straight guy here on EC wrote that his roommade was gay and that he wouldn´t mind a blowjob from him. (but was afraid that would ruin the friendship).

It seems that, if they are horny they (some, most?)don´t care too much who does what. After all they use fleshlights and the lot too, right. Just because there is a guy attached to the mouth doesn´t mean much.

It doesn´t change their orientation.

If a girl would give me a blowjob it´s not like I´ve turned straight all of a sudden and you could ask yourselves all that question too:
    Would you mind if a girl did it?

There is a difference in getting involved and love and attraction and the lot, and just getting off.

#13 Boyfriend, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  14. Hexagon

It depends on the guy, really. After all, while its more pleasant to be with someone you're attracted to, when it comes down to it, sex is sex, and if the guy doesn't mind getting it from someone he's not attracted to, then he'll get it from another guy.

15. LinkLarkin

It sounds a little bicurious to me - or at the very least extremely open-minded. Or desperate...

I'm not bicurious, I'm just gay, and I don't think I could enjoy a BJ from a girl at all. Sure, my body would force me to be stimulated, but I would feel very comfortable and would not go through with it out of choice. Maybe unless I was getting paid for it. Is "straight for pay" a thing?

16. As long as they can close their eyes and pretend it's someone else... then why not? lol

17. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does his gay only last a few beers?

18. ScatteredEarth

I've heard about this topic alot from experience. There was once a huge discussion in the back of Math class discussing this. From what I heard, it's more often than not a sign of desperation. Sort of like "I want to atleast get one once, regardless of who gives it" Others seem to just not care and go with the mentality that a mouth is a mouth. One kid said he wouldn't mind having sex with another man just as long as he was the top. I think it just has alot to do with teenage hormones and sexual drives. After all isn't that what every man wants when he's a teenager?

As for the rimjob thing. Never heard of a straight guy wanting that. I think that's more exclusively gay.

19. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Trust me. A LOT of people are into anal play regardless of sexuality. Some straight men are very into bottoming and rim jobs. They just usually don't go around tell everyone because of the stigma that comes with it.

In our society we equal sexual behavior with sexual orientation, which is not quite correct. Just because a man has sex with women doesn't mean that he is straight and the same works with guys that have sex with other guys.

20. ok455

I messed around with "Straight" guys with out any alcohol they make me swear to secretly not to tell anyone or say anything. Its usually they ask me am i gay or bi, and when i answer then i ask them are they gay or bi sometimes they tell me how they are curious or they want sex. The last "straight" guy i messed with i was talking about his arms and it somehow turned into us having sex 4 times. Funny enough he enjoyed rim jobs and anal sex. I push buttons with guys and have good results you just have to know how and when to do it you, be amazed how many straight guys are willing to throw there asses to you.

Some straight guys don't mind having sex often and some get upset or scared and they totally avoid you so if your going to have sex with a straight guy be prepared for him to be ashamed or run away.