1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A day out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by leer, Jul 28, 2013.

1. leer

So yesterday me and mark had a day out Nottingham Gay Pride. the weather stayed nice & sunny thankfully anyhow Mark has family in Nottinghamshire & I met a few of his cousins there seem like nice people .anyway we parked up and got on a tram into the city we met up with everyone and walked to market square it looked a good turn out lots of flags whistle blowing drumming made a fair bit noise we joined the precision and began the traditional match ''more of a walk '' to Arboretum Park we got into the middle of the crowed lotts of students some had rainbow stuff on like bracelet's T shirts exc I had my bracelets and lapel badges on my t shirt nothing over the top didnt hear any kind of abuse from anywhere the Park looked lovely nice and colorful I did buy some LGBT stuff like T shirts arm bands or sweat bands It was a realy nice day spent about 5 hours @ the park
    would like to go again as it's not to over the top .:thumbsup:

2. LinkLarkin

I'm really jealous! I realised I'd just missed my local gay pride when I first came out to my close friends, so I'm really looking forward to going next year instead!

I'm glad you enjoyed it though! :grin:

3. leer

just a few weeks away till Manchester Pride much larger am helping out with fundraising
    Basically I get given a bucket and people put money in it ''its not rocket science is it''.