1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaydar sounding...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Perseus

So basically, I met this guy today. He was a friend's friend and he wore blue long-sleeved buttoned shirt with black shorts and a pair of black boots. I felt something when he came in the room, then I realised his voice sounded very smooth and cute. He also had a very fashionable blue sweater around his neck. He noticed my rainbow bracelet. He looked at it closely and smiled at me. I think he knew. There was something, I'm pretty sure of it.

I asked him to hang out with me this afternoon and we went to a shopping mall. He spent half of the time in the woman's clothes section, and even bought some pink bracelets. He was very fashionable and I liked his taste very much. He even planned on buying this girls jacket in another store... Do you guys think this is the right sound?

2. Scarlet123

yeah, but maybe you should wait a while before you say something -better safe than sorry right? but it sounds good to me :grin: i too just got close with someone and i thought she was bisexual but then i looked on facebook and it says bisexual so yh:grin: awesomeee it could work xxxxx

3. Perseus

:slight_smile: okay thank you

4. Taiko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You should try talking about girlfriends around him. :grin: See how he reacts...

But seriously, this is pretty cool... :lol: Just keep rolling with it if you wanna take it somewhere, find out for sure. Maybe he just admires your fashion sense when he saw that bracelet..........or maybe...

5. ScatteredEarth

Didn't you make a post saying that you were already in a relationship though? I mean if you want him to just be a gay friend that's fine, but I wouldn't want to jeopardize your relationship over someone you just met.

6. angelzflyyy

angelzflyyy Guest

Sorry to be off the topic, but sometimes I get the feeling that straight people have
    gay-dars, or are they just intuitive?

7. Perseus

Yes, I am in a relationship and I love with my boyfriend. He knows that I love him a lot. I am just finding a gay friend. Of course I'm not going to cheat on him.