1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird dream interpetation help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InactiveUser1, Jul 29, 2013.

1. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So this might sound funny but i just cant find why i had this dream what does it symbolize ? ok soo

I was in an uknown house in a bright lit room i think i was just back from a long walk and i was siting int he cough in the room where the bed was i was doin something in the pc then i went to the bed doublesize one and it was all white and i forgot to say there was a cat in with white/orange collors a big male one and i was siting in the bed reading something and he was teling me he wants sex or so and i ignored him then he got beside me dont know why at that time and then he grabed me with its paws and he had an intercourse an anal intercourse with me and when i felt that its penis was inside of me it was nice but i backed out and i said u shouldnt do that i dont want it then he said with its paws open wide and looking with a weird look ( But im a champion ) .. not at this i said... then something hapened that i cant remember then dream ended ..

the dream was so real when the intercourse was hapening X_X and i realy cant find any interpetations in the web about it i hope someone knows how to interpet and for the record that dream did hapened i didnt wrote it on purpose to make people laugh X_X which 1 that i told this dream laughed out loud and didnt even gave me a small help about its meaning X_X

2. PurpleCrab

I could help you more if I knew you better; which signs your brain picks with which meanings are very personal to you.
    I can tell you however that sex in dreams most often doesn't mean sex, it means that something's doing great in your life (a relationship, most often) and now all you need to do if find out what this cat means for you.

Ie, if, (totally hypothetical example), the cat means your little sister because her room is full of HelloKitty stuff, the intercourse with the cat would mean that you have a good relationship with your sister.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You need to speak to Foxface about this, as he is the expert when it comes to Dream Interpretation :slight_smile:

4. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks guys :slight_smile:

and for the record i dont have any brothers or sisters nor pets mayby does this cat has something to do about the femini element ? since they symbolize it if im right because i miss this element in ma life kinda all together 0_0

#4 InactiveUser1, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  5. PurpleCrab

The sister example was very random, cat could also mean your school, your mom, a tree, love, your computer, your past... really ANYTHING. I don't know what your brain associates a cat to.

Also, can't be the femininity thing. The sex means that (whatever the cat means for you) goes well, so... if you're lacking femininity, you wouldn't have sex with the cat. You'd be running after the cat or something like that.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From what I've learned about dream research, it seems often the images you see are random things from your past or imagination, and your brain then tries to make a coherent story out of them.

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Are you a furry in denial? :lol:

8. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i never thought about it but i have to say i wouldnt say no to join a Furry club hahahahhahahahaa

anyway in the end people it seems im completely clueless about what it means like most of my dreams that are like supernatural storys and stuff X_X

9. Foxface

I have posted on your wall my surface analysis

Foxface