1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Guys and Locker Rooms

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nkwacky, Jul 29, 2013.

?

What's your reaction around naked straight guys in locker rooms?

1. A. You don't pay attention to the guys and are comfotable

25.5%
  2. B. You don't look at the guys but feel conscious about yourself

44.3%
  3. C. You enjoy looking at the guys secretly.

52.8%
  4. D. You are cool with it but other guys fee uncomfortable around you

4.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Simple Question for gay guys: What do you think of situations where you are in a locker room or gym shower or any other place around naked straight dudes?
    Does your out status influence your answer?

A. You don't pay attention to the guys and are totally comfortable in your skin.
    B. You don't look at the guys but feel conscious about yourself.
    C. You enjoy looking at the guys secretly.
    D. You are cool with it but other guys feel uncomfortable around you.

Personally, for me it's A. A few guys acted weird around me after I came out, but once I told them how unattractive they were, things were cool. Personally, I don't relate nudity with sex as I've been around semi naked to naked straight guys all my life.

Just wanted to know your thoughts on it.:kiss:

2. flight

A and sometimes B. It really depends on who I'm with and if anyone is throwing homophobe comments around.

3. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A and B. Mostly B

#3 Randy, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was B, until I figured out how to keep my dick from rising.

5. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    B.

In both 9th and 10th grade I always changed in the stalls because I had an erection from all the hot and sweaty guys who were next to my locker.

People would make fun of me for changing in the stall but I couldn't help it, I even asked for gym shorts 2 sizes too big so my dick it wasn't that noticeable... D:

6. Hrantou

I won't lie...back then I enjoyed sneaking a look now and then. I mean who didn't? :grin: But I was very self conscious. I never took anything off when it was changing time. I always last one out.

Its a mix of C and B

7. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I've never been in a locker room where guys actually walked around naked.

Sounds like it could be fun, or it could be embarrassing.

But I'll probably never be in such an experience, since I never do anything athletic.

8. Stripe101

B. Waaaay too many homophobic slurs in a middle school locker room to ignore it.

9. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I try to avoid situations where I have to be around naked guys or naked around other guys. But I haven't been in one of those situations in over six years. Things might be different now, but here's how I imagine things would go:

The fact that I'm gay aside, I don't like it when people see me naked, I'm self-conscious about my body, so regardless of whether or not I'm attracted to the people around me, I'd be uncomfortable. I'd try to just cover up to the best of my ability, shower/get dressed/whatever as fast as possible, and get the hell out of there. I wouldn't try to look at or check out the other guys, but seeing them would be inevitable. I'd like to think that I wouldn't get an erection if I found one of the guys attractive, but, well, it didn't go so well when I was younger. That being said, things might be different now that I'm older.

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Somewhere between A and B. I was ever the short, scrawny kid everyone liked to take jabs at, so it was easy to feel insecure with my body with those comments, and my goal was usually to get in and out quickly. Plus, body odor smelled bad enough, but when it was mixed with several types of body sprays... a surprise I didn't run out gagging each time!

11. Stripe101

The other kids knew how much I hated the're body sprays so they would spray it on me when I wasn't looking.
    :icon_sad:

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Right before a horde of scantily clad, hot, young women mobbed you. :eusa_doh:

13. OhSOCurious

B C D
    I can't resist when a guy is near me and changing... Much like a guy who draws his eyes to a fair breasted woman with a loose shirt. But I feel less and less attractive the more there are and the more exposed they become. Lastly... I don't get along with guys IRL (in real life) as much so I think like they'll feel feel some kind of way towards me.

14. Hrantou

Oh man...I remember that smell....so much Axe Body Spray....*gag* It was common to somehow pierce the bottles and throw them in the room like flash grenades.

15. Gen

Gen

You don't pay attention to the guys and are comfotable

I don't usually check people out specifically in my day to day life, so locker rooms aren't really any different.

I have never been self conscious in them because......I don't know... I have a body. The only thing that I could imagine having issue with your below-the-neck body specifically is weight or skin imperfections, and luckily of those the only ones I have had to deal with were stretch marks, which even then couldn't be seen unless I was fully nude.

Not to mention, if someone wants to pay that much attention to your body that they could notice every possible flaw, I doubt they would have been looking for them to begin with. ; )

16. Martjain

When I was in school I had two years of swimming so we would change afterwards. I looked at them very cautiously so they wouldn't realise, I wasn't out either so they weren't uncomfy. I don't know how I managed to keep things under control down there, but I did.

17. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Most of the guys who are comfortable being nude in the locker room seem to be old and gross.

18. B and C. I just use my peripheral vision to look at other guys. But it's always shirtless guys, guys with no pants, or both since we don't shower in school. But their sweat.....yum... LOL

The PE lockers are pretty much drawers that we take in and out. They have circular holes on the side and the bottom for better ventilation so I can look easily without anybody noticing.

When I started swim class when I was 13, we all had to take showers before and after we get in the pool. I'd always see guys naked afterwards and I just change in the shower stall.

19. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's about a 50:50 chance that they'll know/not know people are looking at them, especially if they're used to getting attention.

20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Option C hahaha. If there's anyone worth it in there that is... maybe i'd be more uncomfortable if I had to shower with them but i've never had to do that yet =o