1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Color, as many meanings as possible

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Feb 5, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

Through my knowledge, I know some of the means of colors. Different color means different on different things.
    I know red is the color of active for personality, blue for a calm person, green is you love your life.
    For rose, you know white is pure love, red is strong love, yellow is betrayal, pink is a solf love
    Other wise, green is nature, yellow is sun shine, or mellow, orange is you welcome, balck is mysterious.
    Colors of the FREEDOM FLAG each has a symbols: red (life), orange (healing), yellow (sun), green (nature), blue (art), violet (spirit), indigo (harmony), and pink (sexuality).

So tell me more about colors. What colors you like and how you feel abou them

2. david nelson

david nelson Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Spiky........
    If you are serious about colors and the mood they represent and have a printer, you can download several pages of each color and what it represents by going to "iit.bloomu.edu/vtch/Design/phychology.htm". It tell of all the moods, cantations and origins of color therapy.
    Best of luck in understanding it all..:smilewave :smilewave :smilewave
    David

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

From a Wiccan standpoint, colors have very altered meanings from traditional or even psychological interpretations. Black is often the most misunderstood.