1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuals like men and women at the same time?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxaquaxx, Jul 30, 2013.

1. xxaquaxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I realized that as a bisexual female, it's impossible for me to be attracted to both women and men at the same time. I tend to like women for a period of time and then men for another period of time.

Right now, I'm more attracted to men and almost feel like I can't be attracted to women. When I'm attracted to women, I feel like I can't be attracted to men anymore. lol But I know I'm attracted to both men and women, just not all at once. This debunks the stereotype of us bisexuals engaging in a "threesome".

Do you think this happens when someone has been married to the opposite sex for a long time and then they become "gay" and start being with the same sex? They were probably bisexual the whole time and not coming out as "gay".

2. Hexagon

I like men and women at the same time.

As for most people who marry someone of the opposite sex, they're more likely to be in denial, but there may be some who are fluid.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

My bisexuality's a bit more fluid. I've had periods where I'm predominately attracted to one gender over the other (right now, I'm having a girl phase), but others where the attraction is stimultaneous. So I wouldn't worry too much. Whoever you end up with, as long as you're up front with them, should be okay with it).

4. Foxface

I am just even-keel. I like them both at the same time

Foxface

5. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I think you can like both at the same time, but with me the intensity of those feelings might be more for one over the other.

6. Martjain

I like them both at the same time, thought more men than women. Although I must say there I moments where I feel very lusty for women, but these are rare and only last 30mins 1hr. Apart form that I'm pretty stable.

7. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    I have the same thing except I change every time I see an attractive guy. When I see an attractive guy, women become Unattractive for a little while.

8. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't see why bisexuals can't be attracted to men and women at the same time. Monosexuals can find more than one of their preferred gender attractive, no? In that sense, there's no difference. Some people seem to look at it like men and women are each a single unit when it comes to bisexuality, as if straight people can only find one of the opposite sex attractive and gay people can only find one of the same sex attractive.