1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do straight guys like lebians but hate gay guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Alot of shallow straight guys seem to have the hots for two girls kissing and stuff but are then revolted at the thought of two guys kissing.

Also you never see a girl thinking two guys kissing is hot.

2. UndercoverGypsy

Straight guys think lesbians are for their entertainment. It's weird and messed up, but there it is.

As for your second point, you've clearly never seen the yaoi scene... -_-

3. Martjain

Simply because they think it's hot.
    And many straight women find kissing gays hot. And you get the inverse, they like gays kissing but don't support lesbians.

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All of this said before me. I can't really think of a logical reason...like I do not understand why it is ingrained in men's heads the lesbians kissing is hot.

But simple: It's hot.

5. Split Arrows

Actually this was how I got my first same sex experience. I was at a party and a girl mentioned how she thought it would be hot to see two guys makeout. So I grabbed the closest cute guy and went to town. :icon_bigg

6. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, no, no. Those men do not like lesbians. They objectify two women in a relationship, which is completely different. The moment those women make it clear that they have no intention of pleasing men, that sort of man will consider them "disgusting dykes" or something like that. It's the idea that women are somehow incapable of independence, and a sense of entitlement to women's bodies. That is possibly worse than the open hostility they have to male homosexuality.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think the majority "like" lesbians, so much as objectify them. At least, from my observation, there are to major camps of straight bigots: the "equal opportunity" hater, who can't stand gay people in general or acts from either sex, usually religious or closeted, then you have the "double standard" kind... they're fine objectifying gay members of the opposite sex, but swiftly reject any from the same sex. Think of drunk college guys who "accept" hot, young lesbians making out, assuming it's done for their amusement, but would pound the nearest flamer to a pulp without hesitation. Also think of straight women who loooove their gay best friends, but want nothing to do with those creepy lesbians.

What's amusing is the "supporters" with their double standards usually objectify one type of gay man/woman, their ideal. I know most of these guys who think lesbians are on earth to invite them to threesomes would run for the hills if they saw a butch couple making out! And a lot of these women who want a "friend" to go shopping and accessorizing with for hours would be put off by your more average, masculine, or mundane gay man.

And sure, some probably generally do find same-sex relationships, acts, and culture arousing or fascinating. I think sexuality in general is fascinating, and try to appreciate the human connection before gender, orientation, race, age, etc. TLDR; sex is just hot, period.

8. Hrantou

Like everyone has said, they thinks its hot. They don't really like them cause they're good people or anything....its just sexy and hot to them. Its messed up, I know.

But to your second point, I know girls who loves watching two gay guys! My best friend herself has told me how hot she thinks it is.

9. biggayguy

Many straight guys think they are such a gift that even lesbian women will be turned on by them. Some also think that everyone is bisexual to a degree.

10. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    As others have its not that these straight homophobic men like lesbians as they just like watching us kiss cause it turns them on and some idiot think that lesbians want threesomes with them cause they don't quiet understand that lesbians don't want to sleep with men. I have come across straight girls that like watching men kiss they just don't seem to approach them in bars and asked for threesomes, there are also some straight girls who don't mind gay guys cause they believe in sterotypes as in they want someone to go shopping with but they wouldn't be friends with a lesbian I guess its the same equivalent to straight male homophobes wanting to watch girls kiss

11. leer

because its two or more women making out in the nude would of thought its a straight guys ultimate turn on .

12. Fiddledeedee

If it were actually about liking rather than objectification (which others have covered), they'd like gay guys but not lesbians, because gay guys are guys they won't have to compete with when finding partners but lesbians reduce the number of potential partners available.

13. srslywtf

I think most of you are being way too judgemental,

most of the time it's just that straight men understand attraction to women. They are also attracted to them. They can be like 'i want to do that to a girl/i want to see that done to a girl'

Then there's the fantasy that theyll get to have sex with 2 women at once.

14. MrBrightside

I think its because they dont need to be scared that they will become lesbians, but they are scared they could be turned gay. Ignorant fear imo.

15. jp16

I second this. Plus they'll be thinking the more the merrier.

16. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    they dont 'like' lesbians, they fetishize them. theyre just as homophobic to lesbians hwo dont fit their bizarre 'ideal leasbian' stereotype [i.e. any 'butch' lesbian gets called a dyke, man hater, w/e]

17. FallenAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Idk...but it pisses me off. Yes...two hot girls kissing is amazing. But so are two guys kissing! Personally, I think it's hot :slight_smile: but in all seriousness...it does make me made that guys have no problem with lesbians but hate gay guys. In some situations though...it's because 1) they grew up with a dad that's a hater or/and 2) they have some interest in experimented with guys themselves.

18. Pat

Pat

Most straight men don't really have interactions with real lesbians or gay people for that matter. Everything they know is based on a stereotype or a common occurrence, i.e. They go to the club and they think the two slutty girls kissing makes them lesbians.. An actual lesbian would have no interest in their asses whatsoever. And when it comes to gay guys, it's basically the same but different. They think all gay guys are divas and that they must be the only kind of gay guy alive because they can tell they're gay :I so they can't really wrap their mind around a masculine gay guy who happens to be their best friend for the last 10 years. Lol.

#18 Pat, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  19. MerBear

one thing, I absolutely hate is when a girl says "i'm lesbian" and they still think, they can get with them and all this other stuff. Like, its stupid logic.

20. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lesbian's: Opposite sex as them, meaning there is no feeling that they would have physical attraction toward male's. Besides, many straight guys watch lesbian... you know... because there attraction for girl's is amplified x2, which most guys find hot.

Gay's: likes other dudes, thus they feel like "Oh! That faggot want's to be my friend, he probably just wants to suck my cock". They feel like if you are just trying to offer friendship, that you are really just in it so you can get into there pants (Which usually is COMPLETELY FALSE).. Straight Guys are just very stereotypical and don't even consider gay people as human being's with feelings.

Oh the stereotypes... :frowning2: