1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life is incredible

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vhrebels, Jul 31, 2013.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Does anyone else get in these phases where you think about all of the great things that have happened to you? I'm going through one of those right now. I feel like everyone I have ever met has impacted me in some way, and as a result, I am the person that I am today. That just blows my mind for some reason. I'm so incredibly blessed with great friends and family, and I really feel like giving back to them in any way that I can. I know that I'm rambling on and on, but I'm just looking back at the last 17 years in astonishment. I have made mistakes, but they have made me open my eyes to other possibilities. I feel so enlightened now! Sometimes I just think about stages in my life, and what I was experiencing, and how I have overcome obstacles, and it just feels great. I like thinking about that awkward time in middle school when I met my first girlfriend, and it was so much fun! I almost feel like I'm going on a mid life crisis without the crisis part. I'm incredibly satisfied with my past, and I'm really looking forward to the future. Anyways, does anyone else just feel incredibly satisfied with their life, and do you ever look at your life in astonishment of how it has happened?