1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All American Boy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Have we all been in this situation, where the Guy we are crushing on, is Straight & in a relationship with a Girl & we are so Jealous of the Girl ?

So glad that my attention was brought to this Gay Country Singer Steve Brand :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[YOUTUBE]pjiyjYCwNyY[/YOUTUBE]

#1 Dublin Boy, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  2. Perseus

Steve Grand :slight_smile: This story is so true! I have been obsessed with the video since the day he posted it on YouTube. He is an inspiration! It's also great to have a famous person to look up to :slight_smile:

3. LD579

I feel like there have been 4-6 threads on him. :roll: He's what would be considered conventionally good looking. I wonder where he'll go from here.

4. Yeah I have been there...feels like so long ago, lol. Great song aand seems like a cool dude.

5. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    It's even worse when you have a crush on a guy and a girl that are going out and then the guy hugs you in front of his girlfriend and you're like "omg he just hugged me!!" but she's looking and it just weird.