1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So do any of u feel regret when u lose ur virginty?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

I've Been wondering if u regret losing ur c card or happy ,I know everyone is private ,everyone has different reactions . So any thoughts ?

2. LD579

If someone does feel shame after losing their virginity, that'd be a shame. The concept of virginity can be a harmful one, and it's related to the shame that surrounds sex in general. With that said, it may be helpful to opt not for such a concept, and instead say you're inexperienced instead of a virgin. Virginity can have grey areas. But... that's just a thought I had.

To answer your question... It hasn't happened for me, but I'd like to think it'd just be a nice experience with a person I care about greatly and vice versa.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Virginity still confuses me, I have done other things with Guys, but never Anal, some people would say I have lost my Virginity & some would say I haven't, so confusing :confused:

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I definitely regret it.

I was young and naive and felt absolutely no attraction - romantic or sexual - towards him. It (the sexual act) didn't last long and was just a massive mistake and complete waste of time. He was selfish because he left satisfied and I was left to "get myself there" - I didn't bother because I was disgusted by his selfishness. If I'd known then what I know now, I would've waited just a few more years and would've saved myself for someone I loved:dry:

5. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am not so fussed about who I lost my virginity to but I do regret sleeping with a guy because I felt I needed to do it in order to test my sexuality and prove that I was gay and to try and fit in, because it was part of me trying to denie my sexuality and I wish I had just come out at 17 and been able to be myself and lost it with a girl

6. Beware Of You

Actually no, because the first guy to get up my back door was my boyfriend at the time who I once had feelings for. I was only 15 at the time, and it was also my first time being intimate with someone as well.

7. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Deep down I'm not happy with how it happened, although I accept it for what it was. Life is too short to live in regret.

8. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not at all, though it did feel like I was rushing myself to lose the v-card at the time. We were both in our early twenties, and she was a lot more sexually experienced than I was, making things slightly less awkward. It wasn't terrible, obviously, since I kept going back for more, even after we had broke up.

She might have been turned off by my strap-on kinks. :confused:

9. Hexagon

The concept of virginity is stupid. I don't care whether the first time I have sex is with a person I'm romantically involved with, or a one night stand. It just doesn't mean that much to me.

10. Hrantou

I'm the exact same. I like to go with I havent yet. I've just fooled around.