1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men/women attraction comparison

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maracont, Aug 1, 2013.

1. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    This is question for anyone who is attracted to men and women
    I always thought that being attracted to a guy would be just like the way I'm attracted to women. It's not though. I'm sexually attracted to men and women, but it feels different when I think a guy is hot compared to a woman. I don't know exactly how to explain it,

anyone else feel this way?

2. Foxface

not for me. It's pretty much equal throughout in quantity and quality

Foxface

3. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

yep, and that's what make me doubt my attraction to men.
    when I am attracted to men, It is like- "woww he's so hot!"
    With girls it's different. When I see an attractive girl, my attraction is much stronger.
    I can stare at her and sometimes I even have a strange feeling in my stomach.
    When I check out girls, I look at all the details (lips, hair, eyes etc).
    When I check out guys, I just look at the big picture, I'm not focused on the details.
    it's like I'm checking out girls in a gentle way and with guys it's more brutal..

4. Hexagon

I think mine is equal.

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Oh, yes, I have definitely noticed a difference, to the point that I'm not sure if I feel either sexual or romantic attraction to any gender. With men, I notice a much more immediate physical reaction, but I don't have any desire to do anything with them -- not even talk to them, let alone anything romantic or sexual. With women, it tends to be much more subtle. I used to just pass it off as admiration or platonic affection (still do most of the time), but then realized that sex/romance with these women sounded quite appealing, actually.

(Side note: This is why I identify with gray-asexuality. If you could put the two types of "attraction" I feel together, you would get what I imagine is normal sexual attraction, but since I almost never feel both at the same time, my experiences are more similar to those of an asexual than a bisexual.)

6. lukeluvznicki13

I feel the same
    Like its weird, you have these different feelings compared to men and women. I'm not to sure as of yet who I prefer but I definitely know that my feelings are different between :slight_smile:

7. maracont

Thanks guys. I'm not saying I feel less attracted to either one.

Actually now that I think about I feel more romantically attracted to men. Hmm...

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's different things. On women, it's a pretty face with nice features, long hair, a reasonably good figure, and some bust line. On guys, it's a handsome masculine but not thuggish face, somewhat of a v-shape, a sturdy build that doesn't look gym chiseled, and thicker legs. This may be shallow, but this is what I notice. As for the romantic part, I'm not that good at that. I have told women stories and jokes I've told guys and some didn't exactly appreciate it. Some found them funny. I'm almost sports illiterate, but I'm a regular guy type and feel comfortable hanging out with regular guy types. I used to have more women friends, maybe 40%, but it's now down to about 25%.

9. CuriousBunny

Yes, I do feel different and can't place a finger on it.

10. hereliesfreedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's just some things I like about a boy/girl the other don't have. Like how sweet girls smell or the sound when they laugh. Guys just knowing they can protect me and what not. Kinda diffuclut to explain

11. grumpybrit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i feel like i'm more attracted to men in a sexual way but more attracted to women in a romantic way

12. maracont

shortly after this point i discovered i never want a girlfriend and im homoromantic

13. Siarad

When I was still in denial I used to be really 'attracted' to my who were/are very friendly, caring, kind, funny etc.

It took me a strangely long while to realise that was 'thinking they were a really nice person' and that 'attraction' happens .... lower down.... and that for me the ... lower down... bit happens with women!

14. jargon

There are some differences in how I'm attracted to men and women, but I'm always more surprised by the similarities than the differences.

15. Anonymous

I feel the same. I don't really know how to pin point it, but there is something different about the way I am attracted to men vs women

16. lukeluvznicki13

^I'm quite similar to this :slight_smile:

17. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

There are men out there that would be everything to my libido, if they were women. There are women out there that would be everything to my libido, if they were lesbian. Sometimes it is nice to look at men and imagine them being woman underneath or changed...:bang:

18. Lipstick Leuger

Yes. I have a very definate look I prefer and find attractive in each sex. For women, it is definatly all Butch. Does not matter what kind, but I like short hair and that swagger walk that Butches have.

For males, I prefer the more rugged like long hair, rough and tough. Think Sons of Anarchy. I don't like the clean cut business look.

19. It very much depends on the person I'm attracted to.
    But I am mostly attracted to personality traits. :slight_smile:

20. feistychihuahua

Out Status:
    Some people
    It's somewhat different, but I think this is because my primary romantic attraction is towards women. Sexual attraction is so much more intense when that romantic attraction is there, too.