1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What will my true love most likely be?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Aug 2, 2013.

1. person57

Do you think Bi-Romantic Homosexuals are most likely to have their true love be a boy or girl? Why? Thanks to the people who read this and replied to this.

2. LD579

In theory, it'd be a guy, in your case. Who knows what the future holds, though?

3. Hexagon

Someone of the same sex, I'd imagine. Relationships without attraction are harder, and thus more often avoided, and fail more often. Not that they can't work though.

4. I would imagine it wouldbe a guy. Because, well, there kinda has to be a sexual attraction of some sort in a long-term relationship.

5. nartleb

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Same with me as mentioned above ^

6. George

Yeah I honestly doubt your "true love" could be the opposite sex. Assuming your biromanticness is evenly split between male and female, I don't see how an opposite sex partner could compete with what a same-sex partner could offer.

7. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I'd say that it depends on how important sex and sexual attraction is to you. If it's so vital you can't imagine a romantic relationship without it, then I'd say it will probably be a guy. If, on the other hand, you really don't care for it much, then the odds are probably more evenly split. To me, sexual attraction takes a back seat to romantic attraction; in fact, the only person I've ever desired a romantic relationship with was someone I felt absolutely no sexual attraction toward. I still would have been plenty happy to spend the rest of my life with her, if you had asked me at the time. (Now I realize that there were other things that would have made this a very bad idea, but lack of sexual attraction wasn't one of them.)