1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What about the good times?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by shamrockmut93, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Do you ever feel that the good times are easily forgotten? Recently, I've been so focused on my present and future that I've forgotten about all those good times, so tonight I went on a trip down memory lane and it actually made me feel better. It's like I feel less incomplete when I look back on those memories...

2. ANightDude

Yeah they are, but that's what makes it so much more special when you finally remember them.

Nothing wrong with being nostalgic. I was like that all day and ended up watching High School Musical (not for the reasons you'd think, but holy hell the memories it brings back) :lol:.

It's all good man.

3. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I donĀ“t forget the good times. I remember them every day. I have to. My boyfriend lost quite a bit of his memory. So I tell him about the holidays we went on together and such. And since he forgets a lot of what you tell him, I tell him often. And other details about it as I go. And I tell him about my childhood. He is really getting to know me again and it feels kinda cool.