1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Krilky, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was watching the show What Would You Do? on YouTube, and I noticed a lot of stuff about LGBTs, kids defying gender stereotypes, that sort of thing.
    I know in our minds we would go up and help the kid be happy about themselves and make the world a better place and stuff, but what do you think you'd actually do?
    I am personally pretty small, so I would hesitate to do anything. I'm also young so adults don't value my opinion.
    But when I'm older, I have this fantasy where I go up to the parent and act as stereotypically gay as possible. Maybe by saying something to the parent like, "Awww helllll nawww, honey, don't you even think about it," and then telling the kid it's OK. Because that would be hilarious.

What would you do in a situation like this?

2. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny you should ask that question right now. Only an hour or so ago I was actually those videos on WWYD...the first one was 3 boy scouts and one of them tells the other 2 he was gay, the other clip I watched was a teen telling his father he was gay.

The first one, I would have calmly tried to have a chat with all 3 of those boys and maybe had a one on one with the gay kid just to give him some confidence in himself and let him know he isn't alone.

The second one I would have reacted exactly the same as that guy that gave his phone number to the teenager.

On another note...'I'm young so adults don't value my opinion'? ****coughs****bullshit****coughs****

You can't think like that mate, your opinions are just as important as anyone else’s, opinions are also catalysts to learning and person growth. If adults don't value your opinions, then you have been dealing with the wrong sort of adults :wink:

Peace mate.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [YOUTUBE]2O7IW1CP0jA[/YOUTUBE]

4. ron IL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that the guy in the texi in las vegas was the worst he was talking about that gay people needed to be put down right?