1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Folically Challenged

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Connor22, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Connor22

So here's the deal.

I want a beard.

at best, all I can manage is a rather crappy looking goatee that looks like a 15 year old who has never heard of a razor and it looks more than a little bit yite.

At the same time, I can grow some knarly sideburns but then theres this like gap between the aforementioned goatee and the sideburns.

When I reach this stage I look in the mirror some morning after very little sleep, weep a little, and then lay into a months worth of effort and come back looking so fresh faced I get refused entry to PG15 movies (for real).

Here's my question; is there anything I can do to fill in the gaps and get a more even beard coverage?

I'm not looking for a full Gandalf here, or a good old zz top, I'm aiming for the kind of thick stubly fuzz of the likes of Tim Mcilrath or Jason Butler (althoguh not lately, that dudes really going for it)

anyway, words of advice? stories of similar genetic woes?

2. Hexagon

All I can really say is that at 18, many guys don't have the ability to grow full beards, but gain it within a few years. So have hope.

3. Northern

I have no clue what to tell you... Use makeup? I don't know some people just cannot grow facial hair, meanwhile other people can't stop growing it, it just happens to some people.