1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight or gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kylegf2011, Aug 4, 2013.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I had an awesome summer, it was great and I did things I had never done before in my life. There is one event in particular that confuses me a bit though.

There is this friend I met and he was pretty cool, he´s cute, but I never thought of him as anything else because I assumed he was straight. He never talked about girls that much, but he did very seldom. SO this one time, I was in his apartment, we were both drunk, and he started cuddling with me a bit, and suddenly he started kissing me :eek: I didn´t stop, but then his roomates saw us and separated us. The next day its as if nothing had happened he said hello to me very kindly, but the next few days he started to distance himself from me, and we were very good friends....

So what do you think was the matter? Is he gay, or just very drunk? I just want some opinions, because it is going on in my mind

2. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to say that maybe he was very drunk. Maybe you should confront him to see what was going on that night and see why he's distancing himself from you. During this confrontation, you could transmit to him what is going through your mind. From what I read he may either be very drunk or a closet case.

3. Hrantou

They do say alcohol brings out the truth...:wink:

Like cats said, confront him. Better to know than to wonder.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did he know you were gay before the kiss? If not, does he know now (through others, maybe)? If he's really straight, he may not want to give you wrong impressions. He could also be bi.

5. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I don´t think he knew I was gay, I actually had talked about girls with him, which btw seemed to be a very short conversation