1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a normal fantasy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwesomGaytheist, Aug 4, 2013.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know why, but I've been having fantasies the last few days about masturbating in a fitting room, like in a store. Is this a normal fantasy? Would you ever try it?

2. LD579

Well, I could see why it would be a fantasy, but I don't think it's overly common. I'd say people shouldn't do it, if only out of consideration for the workers.

3. Split Arrows

Don't know if it's normal, but I've had those same fantasies. For me it's about exhibitionism and the risk of getting caught.

4. sugarcubeigloo

Huh. I've never heard of it before, but it seems pretty normal to me. I imagine its like what Split Arrows said, it may be an exhibitionism thing... which is normal.

Fitting rooms make me a little uncomfortable. I've had a couple occasions (separate occasions, mind you) where people were looking into my fitting room. For what reason? I have no idea. So I don't think I'd be brave enough to do anything but try on clothes as fast as I can.

5. ScatteredEarth

I've masturbated in quite a few obscure places, but never a dressing room. I don't think I'd have the courage to do that. Something about masturbating in places that arent your own home are exhilarating though :3.

My proudest accomplishment was on a plane xD

6. Hexagon

Please tell me you were in the toilet

7. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Had a fantasy about having sex, with someone you know, in one of the small study rooms in a university library, possibly on a less populated floor or at a less populated hour. I don't think yours is weird. I think the common element is the thrill and getting away with it.

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a secret-I did it once...only I didn't finish and it wasn't all that great. I tried doing it dry in a fitting room when I was trying on a pair of jeans like a year ago, but I didn't finish the job and I hate masturbating dry.

You couldn't join the Mile-High Club, but you did make it into the Solo Aviators Division.

9. FreeFlow9917

Yes i think its a fantasy of expressing your favorite sexual desire or lust, and maybe if no one gave a shit