1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sportschic25, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Sportschic25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What does it mean if I have a marvelous sex dream about another girl when I'm not really gay and have never done anything like that in real life?

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It means you had a sex dream about a girl. I wouldn't read too much into it unless you really suspect you might be gay. Usually dreams a fleeting so it was probably just a dream. :slight_smile:

(By the way, go Vols! :wink:)

3. Sportschic25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha hell yeah go vols! But anyhoo I think I might be gay or at least bi but I'm somewhat afraid to face that fact.

4. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's understandable, most people are afraid to think that they may not fall into societal norms, but it doesn't really change the person that you are. If you do come to find that you have an attraction to women be it partial or exclusive, it doesn't change as much as you'd think. If anything it gives you a better understanding of yourself as a person, and of an entire community. :slight_smile:

Like I'm transgender, and for years I was afraid of it until one day, I accepted it (for the most part). A couple of months later I joined EC and have made friends with a lot of people here, and I not only have a better understanding and acceptance of the person that I am, but of all the people here too. It's really eye-opening to deal with these kinds of issues yourself honestly, even if it can be kind of scary and stressful. :slight_smile:

#4 PurpleRain, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  5. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Accepting yourself can be very difficult. However I'd like to know more about the dream. How did you feel about it? What did it involve? Do you have sex dreams with women more than men?

I've had sex dreams about both sexes, but I always feel violated after I have a sex dream with a man. With sex dreams involving women (which I have often since I have no sexual outlet when I'm awake), I feel very aroused both in the dream and upon waking.

Sometimes dreams don't mean anything at all though. I would focus more on crushes you get in real life. :slight_smile:

6. Sportschic25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well it was with this girl who I found attractive in high school. In the dream we were making out and I started going down on her (I've never done anything like that with a girl or even thought about doing it). I think I remember being a little weirded out while I was doing it, but I was enjoying the fact that I was making her feel good. It didn't last long in the dream but I woke up this morning with a new crush haha

7. sarafree

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Some say dreams are just dreams, but they can provide an outlet for you to be who you want to be. Just the fact that you remember it so vividly means it's more than just a dream.

8. Sportschic25

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well that's why I'm confused about my feelings. I don't know if it's just a silly dream like crush or if I'm actually really wanting to be with a girl.

9. josh9623

this is what dream moods says, however you are the only one who can be sure if this is correct. since you are questioning it could also be a way of exploring your curiosity outside of your conscious life.

10. DesertTortoise

I think it's good to keep in mind that no one can tell you what a dream means, but you. And often, there are verbal clues--to stuff that happened in the day. Dreams can be like puns. So ask-- how did that make you feel? ... and work from there.