1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay guys: ever "wolf whistled" a guy you like on the street?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flikflak1, Aug 6, 2013.

1. flikflak1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, traditionally, men do this to women. But, I've also managed to learn how to do the loud whistle with my fingers, that whilst useful for gigs, is also good to show appreciation for some male eye candy without singling me out too much! :icon_bigg. I was at a train station recently, and this gorgeous looking male stepped out from the train. He was blonde, tall and was dressed in shorts and t shirt as though he had been working out. My heart fluttered a little and as he moved over towards the stairs to exist the platform. As he did this, and climbed up the stairs, he showed off his bum, which looked amazing in shorts.

He was quite away at this point but I stupidly gave him a loud wolf whistle to show my appreciation. It sort of happened as I was a bit lost in the moment. I then saw him turn around, but as I was far away, didn't see me.

Surely there are some other gays out there that have given a whistle to the odd guy that looks rather appealing when out and about?

2. letzdance109

letzdance109 Guest

Haha omg I love you! You're the only one I know so far that has ever "wolf-whistled" a guy in public! Props to you, takes a lot of courage to do that :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
    Honestly, I wanted to do that sooooooooo many times (especially when I went to my college orientation! Oh sweet baby Jesus there are some smokin hot guys there!!!), but I don't know how to! Which is my way of saying that I'm too nervous to haha :grin:

3. flikflak1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ha! Thank you! Never thought of that... If you are part of the audience and the guy is looking lovely on stage, then do it during the applause! How can they tell its you?! :lol: It is rather nice though when some eye candy comes along when you least expect it! That whistle is easy to master... Bet you do know really how to do it! Once you get away with it once, you can't stop. But, the locker room isn't the best place to be doing it loudly even though it seems like the most appropriate! :lol:

4. InsanityIsAwake

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't whistle. Like I've tried EVERYTHING, I am like 'whistle' impaired.

5. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That is deff NOT something you'd do where I live...

And besides I can't whistle anyway.

6. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Wolf-whistling is creepy as hell. It's a relic of the oppression of women that I've no interest in perpetuating. So no, I've never done it to another guy.

7. letzdance109

letzdance109 Guest

That is very true! Haha I should've thought about that when I was still in high school! I had a crush on this guy who was in our acting 2 program, and I might've gone to the shows just to see him (but also for one of my best friends, I swear :grin: )! But oh well, it's too late for that, and he was straight anyway...
    Ah, you got me, I do know how to do it, but still, too nervous! Also, I sometimes worry about how they will take it! I mean, some people like those whistles at them, but others consider it sexual harassment, so I just try to stay away haha:lol:
    But on that locker room topic...oh yes, favorite time of the day! Haha I'm guilty, I try to respect everyone's privacy, but sometimes I can't help myself...shame on me :icon_redf

8. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Quietly. Under my breath. And out of their earshot. :wink:

9. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    No, but my mother caught a guy checking my ass out at the mall lol. That was funny.

10. ScatteredEarth

I can whistle, but not wolf whistle. I've actually done it (Whistled quite loudly) to both females and males.. Albeit in a crowded place where I won't be singled out. But still did it :3

11. mpac21

Hah.....I actually did get whistled to in Montreal when I was visiting the village...at first I was sure it wasnt at me but after a couple seconds I confirmed it and was quite flattered :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :astonished:

12. Ticklish Fish

I can't even whistle, what the hell lol

13. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

Ya this is one interesting topic since come to think of it I did wonder this too that if gay guys would do the same as straight guys do on girls. But do really any male guys do this doesn't matter if you are gay or not?

14. flikflak1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's different between men and women. If a man wolf whistles a woman, that's seen as harassment. Even though a woman doing it at man is less common, it doesn't seem to be such a big deal. So a gay guy doing it another straight guy? Not sure what the issue would be there. And lucky you being friends with your crush! Bet you had some fun there!

---------- Post added 7th Aug 2013 at 02:17 AM ----------

You should be flattered! Must feel good if you are on the receiving end. Dd you see who it was?

15. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, and I don't intend to, ever. I know I'd feel offended, embarrassed, and worried if someone did it to me, and it's not only horrible, it's just rude.

16. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't whistle...I can wink and I can grab an arse though :wink:

17. Jonathan

1. I can't whistle.

2. I would not be crude in such a manner.

18. carty

carty Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe if i was far away (behind a tree) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ive never done it though ive had it done to me, by girls, and about a year ago, two guys in a convertable car, you kind of feel embarresed but good at same time, esp when the guys done it but that was quite a rare thing, you also feel cheap, like a piece of meat, not always bad haha.

19. Northern

I was whistled at once, no clue who did it and if it was a joke or not...

I wouldn't do it though, partially because I cannot do the loud whistle thingy, and I am not that daring.

20. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would be flattered & red at the same time :icon_redf