1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So lonely (Rant)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BleachedHair, Aug 6, 2013.

1. BleachedHair

BleachedHair Guest

Why can't people Just F**king COME OUT. Supposedly 10% of all people are gay.
    That means there should be a helluva lot of people I know who are gay. It's just annoying cause I have no one to talk about s**t with. :bang:

Whew... Felt good to get that out.

---------- Post added 7th Aug 2013 at 12:19 AM ----------

Fracking Sucks
    I know I'm being sort of close minded but what ever. If that bothers you sorry.

2. Doshyboi

Doshyboi Guest

Cos they be frightened of the fact!
    I was at your age. It can take a while to come to terms with it. Took me till I was 15. AAAAAAND you shouldn't rush or be lonely, cos there are many people out there and all around you. Don't be hasty to rush in to find a boyfriend cos you may find that it's a very bad idea!

3. BleachedHair

BleachedHair Guest

Yeah really just want to talk about stuff that my straight friends don't understand.

4. leer

there are no rules in coming out people come out when they are ready sometimes never for whatever reason .you are young @13 I would maybe look for local youth groups also EC is a grate place to discuss issues or having a rant .