1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello again. Long time no speak...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LoveMusicPoetry, Aug 7, 2013.

1. LoveMusicPoetry

Hi all, I haven't been on here for a while. I'm still looking for a place to live and still sorting out all my divorce stuff.

The good news is that I now have the most gorgeous and lovely girlfriend and things are going great. Any lingering doubt there may have been at the back of mind about whether I really am a lesbian or not has well and truly been erased. I most definitely am and I'm very happy about it.

My family are slowly coming round to the idea now. My sister is still a bit awkward, I think she has a fair bit of internalised homophobia to deal with but she'll get there. My parents are fine though and have said my girlfriend is more than welcome at their house.

I hope everything is going ok for all you ECers, both the people I know and have chatted to and newer members who I haven't spoken to.

Keep on keeping on, stay strong and believe in yourselves. Things really do get better and they do get easier.

Vicki xxx

2. LD579

Hello. I'm happy to hear the pieces are falling into place for you. Hang in there. Cheers for the positive message, and I hope you have a nice day =)

3. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome back! I remember you when I was first posting here, and I've missed "seeing" you here.

Sorry about the housing and divorce issues--but it's great you've got a girlfriend!

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great seeing you back!

The divorce stuff is wearing me down too, but we're getting there (it's like spending time inside a small box with a rattlesnake)!

So happy that you've found someone, and yes, we are keeping on keeping on! :grin:

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad to hear that things are falling into place for you! It's also great to hear that your family is being pretty supportive. It's good to see ya back around!