1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting Troubles :/

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeyBeard, Aug 8, 2013.

1. HeyBeard

Hey guys, I'm all comfortable with myself and my sexuality now. Out to everyone and such. But there is one problem I seem to have, and that is flirting. I wouldn't necessarily say that I am afraid to flirt, but I guess I just don't know how to without weirding the guy out haha.

And tips or tricks to this...I mean...being a straight acting gay guy, no guys ever attempt to flirt with me because it's kinda hard to tell that I'm gay. Sad thing is that girls still flirt with me -_- But you know, I don't go for the "V" haha.

Any help would be awesome, just wanna hear/see some of your guys' advice/stories about the same struggles! *Kisses* (&&&)

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmmm I can't say I've ever had any trouble with flirting. I suppose it's a bit harder for two guys to pull that off though huh? What with society's double standards.

3. HeyBeard

Very true. I feel women have it somewhat easier because its not really looked down upon for two girls to get down haha. (Not trying to sound sexist at all, sorry if I did xP)

4. LD579

In a way they do have it easier in that light, but they also don't as they can be objectified and all that.

But back to your original question: some people just don't like to flirt, or don't like to initiate it. Maybe you're one of those people? Have you ever flirted with someone before, you think? If you wanted to make yourself more obvious to others, you could wear a rainbow bracelet or something. It may not hurt at all to try to initiate conversations with others, as well. Flirting doesn't have to be the forefront focus. Perhaps that'd also take a lot of the pressure off.

5. biggayguy

#5 biggayguy, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  6. HeyBeard

Haha, thanks guys. And Luthan, Flirting isn't really my main focus...I was just never one to really do it being in the closet and all...so i wanna give it a go haha. I actually have a bracelet and am getting a humorous shirt about it tomorrow xD I dunno, I just want to get to know a few gay guys around me cause it seems there aren't very many. And, I have flirted before...but the guy turned out straight xD