1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wish me luck

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smartsunny, Aug 8, 2013.

1. smartsunny

Ive said this many times, ec is the only true home I have and the people on it are my true family. That being said I would like u all to wish all the luck for the few weeks coming because tomorrow, after 3 years, im going back to psychiatric therapy. The first time I was 11. I barely made it out alive and a huge part of the thanks goes to a girl beyond a sister or a best friend. Now im 17, im worn and tired and the heart stabbing bitch has moved on. So as u can see I really need all the nice thoughts I can get. Love u all. (&&&)

2. Hysteria

Good luck. (*hug*)

3. Wells

Wells Guest

Good luck and STAY STRONG!

4. LinkLarkin

:frowning2: I'm going to start counselling tomorrow (not quite on the same level as psychiatric therapy I realise but I still understand how you feel) and my emotional/mental state was also created by my backstabbing "friends". So we're in similar-ish situations and I wish you the best of luck, and please get in touch with me if you want to vent or share any thoughts. (*hug*)

5. smartsunny

awww so sweet thank so much but you know something i havent admitted yet that ive let her departure get to me...but i guess ur right