1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Mods and stuff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rose94, Aug 8, 2013.

1. rose94

Just wondering if there's anybody else here who have 'body modifications'?

Guess I'm a bit tame really, I have a tattoo and stretched ears so pretty common these days. But like a lot of things, I will have the opportunity to be me and do what makes me happy once I leave home and go to university. So at the moment I'm saving up for my next tattoo. :eusa_danc

Would be interesting to hear the stories/reasons behind any work people have and I'll share mine.

2. JamesDE

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I'm older I want the equality symbol tattoo'd to my wrist but thats about as far as I would go to be honest, I'm a bit concerned about holes when I'm older with piercings.

3. rose94

Equality symbol is cool. My tattoo is on my wrist, it's 'love' written in the middle of a heart-trace.

4. timo

I only have stretched lobes atm, 6.5mm. What size are you at?

I'm thinking about getting another piercing or two, and some day I will get a tattoo. Some ideas in my head but I'm not sure what I want yet.

5. saggitarius91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a labret piercing (bottom center lip) with a "sad ghost" from PacMan.
    I'm looking into getting another piercing sometime in the near future but debating between a dermal neck piercing (near the collar bone) or possibly a corset piercing on my wrists. ???
    Or I could save up and get a tattoo... I don't have any at the moment and considering that they are for life, I don't know what to get. Some serious thought has to go into that one. :slight_smile:

6. Alexander69

I had a nose job done :/