1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How different if any are gay/straight or bisexual people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fjs, Aug 9, 2013.

1. fjs

fjs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It is just a question that I find interesting? X

2. LD579

There's diversity between us all, whether it's in an ethnic group, a family, a group of friends, a society or country... There's lots of variety in attitudes, goals, mindsets... Grouping people by their sexual orientation would still yield a lot of differences, as it would if you grouped a bunch of people through some different method. Is that the answer you were looking for?

3. fjs

fjs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe, I really have an open mind when I asked this question

4. Lewis

We're all human and all have attraction to different kinds of people. Regardless of actual sexual orientation, we all have a different taste in men, woman etc.

We all feel the same when it comes to those we are attracted to and love itself.

5. Oxelotl

We are all different really in our interests, likes, dislikes in music, books, hobbies, movies etc. One of the few constants is all people have feelings of love, with the only difference being what sexuality they ended up loving. But even those feelings of love are the same feelings experienced by people everyday. So between people there's a lot of differences. Between sexuality alone, not much at all.

6. Doshyboi

Doshyboi Guest

I like to think that being gay gives me more insight into what masculinity is and what femininity is.
    I also think to be gay you are endowed with two souls. One masculine one feminine. Kinda like this Two-Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. Hissien

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well for us it is normal so being "different" is only what we can tell from what other people say about it.