1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

short hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smartsunny, Aug 10, 2013.

1. smartsunny

what's ur take on short hair on girls? i'm talking about super short. two years ago i had waist long hair then i suddenly went to the hair dresser and told her to take it all off. i got very bad reactions from EVERYONE.

2. Hexagon

I like short hair on girls. And long hair.

3. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    I like shorter (like just above shoulders) on all genders, especially guys though!
    That's probably because of charlieissocoollike though.
    HE'S SO CUTE! :3

4. Cynder

I have short hair, although I'm not really a girl, everyone thinks I am. Everyone says I should grow it out, or askes when I will grow it out. I think that when I'm trying to be a girl (grr. Not being out.) I can still make it look good. Some girls in my school also have there hair really short, and I think it looks cute.

5. ScatteredEarth

It's tough for some women to pull off the really short hair look.. I've only really seen black females pull it off good, but Carol from TWD seems to pull it off well :3

6. Hissien

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people look really really good with short hair, and some women do not. I never have been a good judge of female beauty but I would prefer long hair, but some women genuinely look better with extremely short hair, so I think I would say I take it by a "by case" standard?

7. Abbra

I personally think long hair looks better on both males and females. However, that doesn't really cloud my judgement. I just find long hair more attractive.

8. GayNerd

Short hair is perfectly fine. Boys have it and Girls have it too. Look at Beyoncé and Florence Henderson. Still great, don't you think?

9. ScatteredEarth

With guys I prefer short hair. Long hair gets in the way plus it makes you look like a hippy depending on how long the hair is >.>

10. i wear wigs cuz i just recently got my head shaved for charity when my hair before i shaved it was past my shoulders. i miss it so much, but i pull off the shaved look well... well so everyone says. its suits me more apparently! although im not that keen hence why i wear wigs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

im attracted to girls with short hair more than long usually. but meh whatever, your hair is your hair do with it as you wish :slight_smile:

11. Valerie

Valerie Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My hair is short :grin: Everybody tells me that it suits me better than long hair!
    That's my haircut (that's not me haha my hair is dirty blonde :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ):

[​IMG]

And I really like girls with short hair! There's one girl at my school that has short hair like on the picture but not so short on the side and I have a big crush on her haha!

12. smartsunny

i love u guys! no where else in the world would one get support like this! my hair was more like wynona rider in autumn in new york but a bit shorter...i thought it really looked gd on me

13. Elf Wynd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Meh... That's my feeling about it. Its your hair, dye it, burn it off, let it grow until we can call your Rapunzel....

I'm a man with long hair, mid back long now and I get a few comments about it - some positive some not so positive. Those who take issue with it, well that's their problem.

I feel that length of hair is an individual thing, not a gender specific thing.

So how does it feel for you, how does it look on you? If you can pull it off, then go for it.

14. leer

I personally think that girls look better with short hair:confused:.

15. JustAnotherSoul

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Shortly after I came out I chopped all my hair off and I love it! It's perfect for me. On girls, it can be totally sexy (although I love playing with hair so much that I always want a few long haired friends around). Short hair can be great because it can be as masculine or feminine as the girl wants it to be.

16. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

It depends on the person but most generally I think short hair makes a woman look more beautiful. (Cause it shows bone structure...)

17. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Emma. Freaking. Watson.

[​IMG]

18. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think a lot of girls look beautiful with short hair. (i.e. Megan Rapinoe)

19. smartsunny

20. justjade

As a general rule, if your hair goes past your shoulders, it's not doing your face any favors. I actually love it when girls cut their hair really short. It shows confidence and a little rebelliousness. And just imagine the money you save on shampoo!