1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suddenly... proud?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xballetxbeautyx, May 14, 2008.

1. Okay, so I was kinda freaked out when I first figured out that I'm bi. But now... ever since finding EC, I've started feeling proud of who I am. It sounds really cheesy, but like... I just find myself wanting to make a comment, like put something on my AIM profile about it. Or wanting to come out to my whole school. In art, we're making distortion collages out of magazines, and I keep randomly saying, "Wow, she's hot!" as I look through Vogue. And not caring who hears. It's amazing!

Has this happened to anyone else since coming to EC? ~megan~

2. Trumpetplyer23

It's happened to me, but long before I found EC. I didn't even know that such a wonderful site existed. I just decided "Hey, if people don't like it, they can go lick a cactus".

Anyways, it's a great thing to accomplish, being proud of your sexuality. Congratulations!!!! *gives you a cookie, and a dancing banana* (!)

3. jazzrawr

OMG, me too!!!! I was a bit uncomfortable with my sexuality before EC, and now that i found EC i've come out to 5 more people and i feel really proud of being gay! Like, really proud!! its great!! :grin::grin:

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always was confused by the whole "pride" thing and homosexuality. Until it finally hit me. "Pride" is the opposite of "shame". And whereas I'm not entirely sure I've ever been really proud of my homosexuality, I'll be damned if I'm ashamed of it. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Brett

Definently! I've come out to like all or my friends, and I wear a rainbow every day! :grin: