1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual Concerns

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andbenz0189, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Andbenz0189

I guess i've wanted to write about this for a while, i just haven't known how.

First of all, i'd like to say that i'm Colombian (sorry for my spelling, i'm not a native english speaker). It's a beautiful country with horribly judgemental people, a least when it's related to lgbt stuff.
    I've known my whole life i liked boys. Problem is, i also like girls. Yes, i said problem, let me explain.

When i was 14 i met this amazing girl, we were a couple for about a year, then we broke up. Since then it has been difficult for me to really fall in love with a girl so i've ended up just kissing them but being unable to have a sentimental relationship with anyone (that is anyone who is a woman). About 2 years ago i met this guy at a party, i found him cute the instant i saw him. Of course he wasn't the first guy i ever found cute, but for the first time i felt like this guy could lead to something. After the party all i could remember was his name so i added him on facebook. Nothing happened for a long while, i had forgotten any feelings for him, until he started chatting to me. We just spoke about parties we might go to, but nothing ended up happening.

About a semester passed where we didn't speak again. During this time i went back to being only with girls but again i felt like i needed to have something sentimental with someone, and seeing i was unable to have that with a woman i had nothing with no one. Because of this i ended up going back to thoughts of the girl i had been with when i was younger who i did have feelings for. It has been really hard to have a relationship with anybody, but i really want to have something.

About 2 days ago this guy, who i had forgotten completely about, spoke to me again. Maybe falsely, i've convinced myself that this guy is also attracted to men, but now i don't know what to do. My only two significant relationships have been with a girl who i seem unable to forget and a chat with a guy on facebook. Being a 19 year old virgin doesn't help, because all of my friends speak of things i have no idea of and i'm afraid i'm going to ruin things with this guy because of it. I don't know if i explained everything like i wanted to, or if it helps, but i would like to know what people think i should do.

Sorry for the long post, thanks.(!)(!)

2. Carpe Noctem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hola.
    I believe you should keep chatting with the guy. Guys don't just randomly chat other guys on facebook, so I see something happening. You guys can start from a friendship, if you're both into chatting you can make those late-hour long chats and talk about anything. Anything meaning even the "gay" subject. You can bring it up easily it's everywhere, and you can then judge by his answers.
    I also think that if a girl kisses you because she has feelings for you it's deceitful to kiss her back without feeling anything, you should stop playing with girls' feelings or make yourself clear to them before doing anything.
    Best of luck