1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

let's get astrological :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by swifter, Aug 12, 2013.

1. swifter

swifter Guest

i have been reading just for fun about my zodiac sign pisces *pictures magikarp ._. * and so far from what i've read i'm the sentimental, spiritual and empathetic one, which i'm not sure about although i like to be in other people's shoes and see the world through their eyes, i'm a romantic guy x3, and i always talk to God, or other deity like Apollo or Artemis (does that make me weird i don't know :icon_redf )

i found a dominant trait for us we tend to be the sensitive ones or drama queens in the zodiac, like some aries tend to be the ones standing for what they believe, or some cancers who are artists by nature, or some leos who sometimes can be too proud to show any weakness, etc. so tell me which are you? did it describe you perfectly well or just lucky guesses?, etc????

P.S: you can add other astrological sign like chinese, or celtic or whatever you want!

2. Hexagon

Astrology is false.

3. Hissien

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My Astrological sign is Cancer, my Chinese Zodiac sign is the Pig.

4. BornInTexas

My astrological sign is Gemini, which is funny because I also literally have a twin in real life. :lol: Every one of the sign's descriptions fit me in some form, so I think they're all kind of vague, and I tend not to believe them. They're fun to keep up with though. :slight_smile:

5. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a Capricorn, so I'm supposed to be strong, reserved and a success... Pretty much false...

I'm the year of the rat... a leader or something... once again false haha...

I wish there was an astrology sign for a potato or a carrotstick, I'd probably be that, dirty and hard hahah.

6. Wells

Wells Guest

It is rubbish. Like mediums. No proof at all...

7. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm an Astrological Libra, but when it comes to the Chinese zodiac, I'm a complete bitch (yes, I mean that literally). I don't think astrology holds any real credence, but I find it a fun concept to research, regardless.

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Totally coincidental, in my opinion. However, President Reagan and his wife reportedly consulted astrologers! Other important leaders have as well. I find it interesting that, as a person born under a fire sign, the bulk of my good friends are fire signs, meaning only 3 out of the 12. No ... I did not ask them their signs. The friendships were practically spontaneous, and some of them go back to childhood.

9. swifter

swifter Guest

i didn't say it was true though, it also said that all pisces are an open mind, which Chuck Norris isn't, because he has said things that are homophobic :frowning2:, i just thought it would be fun to discuss it... i didn't think anyone would take it seriously...

P.S: what are the odds of you being pansexual? and so serious? i have to still meet a pansexual that likes to have fun!!

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2013 at 11:41 AM ----------

it doesn't have to be specific for your personality but your behaviour, maybe you are strong in what you belive, and reserved when you have to be xP and a success at whatever you like doing xD

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2013 at 11:43 AM ----------

i know some apply to some people some don't which is kind of logical that it ain't true at all, we have almost 8 billion people! and everything could be coincidental... or is it?!

P.S: i want a twin ToT!!

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2013 at 11:46 AM ----------

yeah i'm a water sign and have a hard time with fire signs for some reason, so i assumed we are meant to kill each other!! *unsheathes sword*

10. Hexagon

I don't need anecdotal evidence regarding chuck norris to know its false. All I need is the fact that there is no rational explanation for how the movements of stars could affect people's personalities, and the fact that studies have found no correlation between people's personalities and their signs.

The odds of me being pansexual: whatever they are in the general population
    The odds of a pansexual being on this site: significantly higher, since this site attracts queer people.
    The odds of me being so serious: whatever they are in the general population.

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I can get along with most, but not all, people. I, too, have a tough time with water sign people. With few exceptions, THEY don't like me, either immediately or after a short lived friendship. The exchanges were never direct and unaffected. They took work, the kind of work that friendships, not relationships, should NOT require.

12. im a capricorn and idk if it sums me up.
    im shy/reserved but my rising sign is Aquarius and apparently they are sociable soooo i have 2 opposite end of the specturm in me. which i guess is true. sometimes i cant get enough of talking to people/being with them then other times i just need to be alone. i am quite a loner most of the time though and apparently its what capricorns generally are.

meh. idk.
    i can get along with anyone though generally

13. swifter

swifter Guest

sorry :frowning2: then... i wanted this thread to be fun, not a warfare zone about beliefs...

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2013 at 12:20 PM ----------

a good friend of mine is capricorn and she isolates herself quite a bit, may be that is just a coincidence although my aunt is a capricorn as well and she is very alike with my friend, O.O coincidence at its best xD!!

---------- Post added 12th Aug 2013 at 12:24 PM ----------

nah maybe they are just horrible people xP

14. RooB

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's harmless fun that's all.
    Aries. Chinese zodiac monkey.

15. Hexagon

I'll stay away then. I have a deep instinct to combat BS wherever I see it.

16. swifter

swifter Guest

tell me does it describe you o.o? or it doesn't even get close to your liking or trait of manliness? (your planet is Mars aka the roman god of war, whose greek alter ego is Ares, where the symbol of men comes from :3) let's get spiritual here people! xD haha!

17. SecretlyASloth

:3. :lol:
    I personally don't believe in them either, but it's still probably funner for everyone to just go along in the harmless fun and not ruin it for those who do believe in it. :slight_smile:

Sagittarius and I honestly I literally don't relate with most of it. I guess I'm a little on the intellectual side and philosophical side. I'm not that straightforward, though it depends on the person.

18. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ditto, and I believe that the overall description for both is pretty spot on for me now that I have looked into it.

19. Wells

Wells Guest

Ooohh, I'm an air sign. Libra. But I still have no belief in it, although it is a fun concept.

20. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Astrology wise, I'm a Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp. With the Chinese, I'm a Rooster and with some source, possibly Native American, I'm a Snake or a Raven/Crow.