1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I naive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hopelesslover93, Aug 12, 2013.

1. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey!
    I find myself a pretty attractive guy both the look and the body since i started working out couple of months ago. After I got some muscles i can realize girls are staring at me more. There's actually always some girls looking at me. But for all this time I think I've been waiting for my gay prince charming to just come up and say "hi, i wanna be your boyfriend" so i always neglect girls and rather stayed a virgin all this time. I just DONT wanna kiss a girl, is this so wrong? I know it's kind of stupid but i hit on most of attractive guys but none of them comes and says something flirty to me. maybe they're straight i dont know. But should I be the one that makes the first move, isnt it unfair? Last week i was on vacation and there was a lot of dutch and german guys ( i LOVE DUTCH AND GERMAN GUYS!..) so one of them kept staring at me and i went to him but he was talking to his friend in some other language (probably dutch) and kept making eye contact. But i just couldnt say something i was afraid of being rejected and now that i returned my chance is gone forever. Do I let the opportunities flip by or arent the guys just fond of me? What did I do wrong not to have experienced something special either private or openly. My parents kno that im gay but i didnt tell my friends in college. but i dont really care i always hit on guys when im around them and i think most of them already guess it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: there's no gay clubs or something around me, so i think ill be asexual till i find a guy which is pretty outragous! what should i do?

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nothing wrong with that. You're gay. Why would you want to kiss a girl?

3. kresukun

It's great to hear that you are trying, but sometimes relationships don't come easy. I'm not saying that what you're doing is incorrect, its just that you need to be more patient. It's not easy, but with time will come comfort. I'm sure it will all be fine in the end.

4. Northern

I don't think anyone should have to wait. If you see a guy you like go ahead and start talking to him :slight_smile:

As for a relationship don't worry about it, just think of it on the bright side! The longer you wait going through the duds, the better the relationship will be in contrast :grin: