1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's not you it's me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Randy, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dear EC,

I'm breaking up with you

Love, Randy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha just kidding. I'm not leaving but the matter of the fact is that I leave for the dorms in 12 days or so. On top of that Univ. starts on the 28th for me so I think I need to start to ween myself off of EC to the point where I'm not on it anymore. I will still have my account and everything so I will be coming back...it will just be at random times and won't be that often. Reason for this is because I will be taking 13 hours (3 of those is a class that I failed last semester), I plan to have 3 jobs (peer advisor, dorm cafe worker, as well as tutoring on the side). If y'all would like to remain in contact with me off-site, just PM me and I'll reply with whatever form of contact you want. I'd be more than glad to do this for anyone who wants to know how I'm doing or what have you. And if you're a Regular Member that gains Full Member status anytime throughout the year, don't hesitate to send me that PM requesting my contact information. I welcome anyone who wants to check up on me with a set of open arms. If you want to vent to me or seek my opinion, I'll be willing to provide support also.

Just to provide a little background on my story: A year ago in five days will be the start of my journey for my identity. Yes, yes I know, this seems like a contradiction to my replies that I've provided on threads such as: "When did you accept yourself." The truth is, last year, something dawned on my brain and was like: "You know, you've been having feelings for guys for quite a long time, want to explore?" And so my journey begun and about 9 months later, I came to terms and I was like: "Yeah, this is me, I think I'm going to like me from now on." I think it's pretty amazing that I came to terms with myself in that amount of time. I do NOT think I could have done that in the amount of time. I posted a thread on Aug. 23rd (same day I joined) and Gen was one of the ones that commented and sort of showed me the way, so to speak. And for that, I thank you Gen. I'm glad I stuck around long enough for you to become an advisor and I couldn't be more happier for you so with that I say congratulations.

Let me just end by saying this: I LOVE EC, this forum has been absolutlely amazing for me and others. It has been a blessing to get to know all of you and provide a support system for each other, keep doing what y'all are doing. I love you all.
    Hugs & Kisses!!

P.S Apologies for grammar errors.

2. We will miss seeing you here, but I am glad you aren't leaving totally! Have a blast at University!!!