1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by partmin123, Aug 13, 2013.

1. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I start school next tuesday. I am so nervous because my first crush goes there. :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Starting school in a month myself. No crush but the opportunity to shed out of my drag routine.

Thinking about talking to him at some point while you're there? See if he's interested?

3. partmin123

partmin123 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    He's not. He's straight as fuck. Plus he is a total asshole. the attraction was more physical

4. Wells

Wells Guest

I have this too. I start in about two and a half weeks and I feel so nervous around him. He's not my forst crush though. I had one on a girl in my old school. Hardly ever spoke to her thoigh...

5. kem

kem

Oh god, the guys in my previous school were sooo hot! The problem was that I could never tell if they were gay or straight because it was an art school... Probably 4 of my crushes were straight.
    I can't wait to start at the next place (if I get in that is)!

6. Hrantou

Hahah, I so know what that's like. My crush in high school was a football star and popular guy. It was so cliche, and he was a total Dbag, but he was hot.

I know how you feel (*hug*)

7. Deaderpool2

Mine was a identical twins, decent guys, both into sports and both way out of my league in terms of "school status"; they were the jocks and i was the geeky one. and of course they were straight. but they loved going around shirtless or with their school uniform shirts wide open.
    Partmin and Wells, you will be surprised in later life which of your peers in school will turn out to be gay, i was when i was old enough to start going out on the gay scene. i just wish THEY'D have been there too.

---------- Post added 13th Aug 2013 at 11:01 PM ----------

anway good luck partmin, youll be fine:thumbsup:

8. AsIUsedToBe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I start tomorrow. My anxiety is kicking in. but it's whatever lol.

9. Adarya

I'm starting in less than a month, but my activities start next week.

I'm extremely anxious, and in my some of my advanced classes (I'm in the highest band with many upperclassman) I feel completely out of my league and intimidated. I hope it will work well, but I'm worrying a lot about starting up this school year.

10. GayNerd

I'm starting next Monday on the 19th. I'm actually looking forward to it. I can see all my friends again.

11. George

Good luck to all of you starting soon. :slight_smile:

University classes start back up for me next week. This will be a tough year, but after this I'll never have to take a class again. So I'm letting that be my motivator. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Wiiluigi1998

Wiiluigi1998 Guest

You guys are starting so early compared to me. :confused: I'm starting somewhere in the first week of September.

13. SecretlyASloth

ugh, starting on the 28th.

14. I start school in two weeks. I'm going to be seeing my crush. The problem is, she knows I like her, and I know she likes me, but she doesn't want to 'mess up our friendship' like what happened with her last boyfriend (she's bi). She always wants to talk about things, but I don't do that very well, so I'm not really looking forward to it…
    But at the same time I really like her, so I can't wait :slight_smile:

15. ScatteredEarth

My county started on the 12th, but I don't attend it, so take that school-goers!